Please some help from the pros

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fishman3811, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Hey guys ive been having troubles cloning so i built a bubbler thinking it was going to solve my problems but it didnt i took 60 clones and only 6 rooted,pathetic i know so why??im using a 13watt cfl its about a foot away from clones,im using just plain water with no additives and no cloning gel either and my temperature of the water is around 78-80.So should i put the light closer should i add some B-52 to the water?Im lost guys any help would be truly appreciated

2. how are you cutting your clones? with scissors or razor blade? I think you also want to give them some root tone or cloning gel.

all I do is cut at 45 degree angle with a razor, I carefully shaves the outer stem about 1" form the bottom and dip in root tone, stick in premoistned soil. I have a rubbermaid tub I flip over and put over them, I spray them a few times a day with regular tap water left out to sit for chlorine to evaporated. I do that for about 8 days, then slowly jack the lid up for about 3-4 days until the humidity tapers off and then take lid off and your good to go.

hope this helps...

3. Hey bro i also use a razor blade at 45 degree angle so i dont think thats the problem,but thanks for your reply

4. is it possible you're leaving on too much vegetation? you want to trim as much as possible and even cut some of the bigger leaves in half.

and what do you mean plain water? tap water? RO water?

5. These are your problems.. You are not using a rooting gel.. what is your cloning medium. I hope rockwool cubes.. You need to have a little bubbler in your water to add oxygen so your plants don't suffocate if you don't have one.. Your water is too warm Just in my opinion of course.. Your lighting is exceptionally crappy(way tooo little) adding a drop or so of B-1 always helps.. Humidity is important only at this phase of growth of course.. So a dome is nice.. Mist often and Use Store bought water such as RO or distilled for the first little while... Or especially in hydroponics