Please Sign This Petition!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ThePhantom, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Dr. Robert Melamede, CEO of Cannabis Science, has uploaded a petition to WhiteHouse.gov, calling for the funding of clinical trials for high-dose cannabis extracts in the treatment of cancer. Cannabis Science already has a documented cure of skin cancer, and are in the process of expanding their operations throughout the entire state of Colorado. If this petition reaches 25,000 signatures, the White House will literally have no choice but to review this. As of this moment, signing this is the most important thing you can do not just to end cannabis Prohibition, but help free the cure for cancer. Click here to sign the signature.

By the way, those of you who know me know that I've been advocating cannabis oil for curing cancer since 2008. In 2011, a close family friend of mine was diagnosed with Stage IV aggressive prostate cancer, used only cannabis oil for treatment, and was cured. You can watch a video interview of my friend here, which was aired on public-access TV in California.

This is as serious as it gets. It's time for all of us to really change this world by using the full potential of the cannabis plant. With it, I know that humanity can finally experience the peace and happiness we all deserve.

2. Signed.

3. Signed. Well not not yet since apparently my smart phone is pretty stupid. Lets just hope the government doesn't ignore this like all other petitions.

4. When I signed it said that if enough people signed, which I assume is 25,000 since that is the goal number listed, then an official response has to be given from the White House. How could they not justify supporting this given Cannabis Science has officially cured someone of skin cancer?

5. "His dermatologist did not recommend the oil and denies that McShane is completely cured, but said the cancer cells have decreased by up to 60 percent."

but thats still impressive

6. Signed it. Hope it gets passed.

7. i tried to sign it but it wont let me click it. i dont know if its just me or if its not working but ill check back later and see if i can

8. bout to sign, i always do this stuff.

at least i'm doing something

9. That is a different skin cancer case. The actual documented cure is found here:
    http://cannabisscience.com/download/cancer_extract_kills.pdf

But as this points out, there are many people who are having success with cannabis extract medicine. And in the McShane case, it was proven the oil decreased the cancer substantially and by visibility the cancer had essentially disappeared, but as with most skin cancers there are residual cells below the surface. If higher quality is used, and if it can be taken internally as well, that will be more likely to take out the cancer completely.

10. Thanks for the links. Phantom, did you see my thread, ~The World Needs To See This~, here in the general forum? If so, had you seen that video before? It's pretty new. I was wondering if you knew anymore about that woman and her story?

11. Signed. I also hear that if you put grind up weed, put it into a pipe, and smoke it that it cures erectile dysfunction.

Sources: Personal experience.

12. Pearl75 I just responded to your thread, and yes I had seen the video. Also released TODAY was the sequel to Cured: A Cannabis Story, called Cured Too. It has a few other patients listed in it. Look at all of these people who've cured cancer with cannabis! This NEEDS to come out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcY90UoPAo]Cured Too: A Cannabis Story (A Film By David Triplett) - YouTube[/ame]

13. signed.
    +rep for being active
    :smoke:

14. Let's keep the signings coming! Glad that so many people support this and I know that us City members can do something together if we work hard.

15. Signed and I'm replying to keep the thread alive. You should post this in the news forum if you haven't yet.

16. That's a good idea, perhaps I will post something there too as well!

17. consider yourself sold.

18. Making sure ppl no about this. There needs more signatures! Thx :)