Please sign the petition

Discussion in 'General' started by onyx, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Hello!

Please take a few minutes and look at my petition. The main goal of this petition is to show how many people around the world support legalization of Marijuana. Show your support and sign the petition.

Sign the petition

Please tell your friends about this petition or add a userbar to you forum signature so even more people will know about this site.

Thanks!

PS: I am also looking for link partners. Click here for more information's

2. there are about a dozen petitions with my signature, We need somebody to consolidate.

3. Canada legalized weed?

4. Haha, apparently. I guess I'm not a criminal after all :D

(No I'm not serious)

5. @Rasta_man: yes I know there are many similar petitions like mine out there. But most of them are hosted on free petition sites and when I started mine I contacted a few petition owners whom petitions I found and they looked abandoned if I could use there data but non of those that replayed could actually access the data written to the database so I had to start from zero. Most of this petitions also require users to enter too many personal information's. For example the petition that is ranked very good on all major search engines only have 180+ signatures after being online for almost 3 years and my guess is because to actually sign it you must provide a lot of personal information's and visitors just don't fell good with having this much personal info on a page like this.

I worked hard on this page and will continue to do so but I'll appreciate any help I can get. So I am asking all of you to help me and tell your friends about this page. If you own a web page or you write a blog please add our link to your page or if you can add our legalize it ribbon that will load in the right top corner of your page and will not effect your page layout. You can also help by adding a link to our petition to your forum signature. All info you need if you want to help can be found here and here.

I am also planning to have a graffiti contest where graffiti artists from around the would could send pictures of there graffiti related to Smoke-IT page. Hopefully I'll be able to start this contest as the next year starts. But before I must take care of prizes and if I'm lucky maybe I can even get some sponsors.

PS: rasta_man did you already saw The Big Dirty?