please read..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SEWONER, Dec 9, 2011.

1. so i left my mini 9" bong at my friend andrews place cuz he wanted to borrow it. the next day he texts me saying that my friend harry wanted it and i was chill with it cuz i thought harry was my homie. he told me he'd give it back to me. two weeks later he texts me saying his parents are gonna search his room and he wants to smash the bong to get rid of it. i told him if anything happens to it, you owe me $70. he went around telling everyone he smashed it. i confronted him about it and he said "oh dude i took care of it dont worry you can come by and pick it up whenever." i go to pick it up and he says his gardners stole it cuz he stashed it outside. then i told him he owes me $70and he's being a total douche about it and ignoring it and telling everyone "he wont do shit about it." so, what do you guys think i should do about this issue?

2. 19 inch bong btw..not 9..got my pieces mixed up..lol

3. Decide what is worth more:
    A shitty friend who probably lied about the fate of your bong

OR

$70.

It's pretty easy; go with the green :cool:

4. Just spread the word he's untrustworthy and rips people off. He'll wish he'd payed up once nobody trusts him with anything

5. [quote name='"dirtridge"']Decide what is worth more:
    A shitty friend who probably lied about the fate of your bong

OR

$70.

It's pretty easy; go with the green :cool:[/quote]

Sums up my thoughts pretty nicely. My guess is he has the bong.

6. Beat his ass until he pays up or ask if you can by a 70 sack from him then wen you meet him jump him steal the weed sell it for 70$ then buy a new bong

7. He stole your bong. You shouldn't have left it there though. It's kinda your fault.

8. Big douche move on his part first of all. Me, I'd definitely spread word and if it was a more expensive piece his ass would be grass. But in the end, rep him down, get back at him if possible, and consider it a lesson learned. At least it wasn't a real expensive tube

9. I will never let even my greatest friends borrow more than a $20 bowl

Regardless of the truth... the fact is he owes you $70

I assume you are in school... so just keep up making nasty rumors about him and even sleep in that he is untrustworthy and tell him that until you get your cash... the truth will remain a mystery... but seriously... your fault

10. damn *****, that kids an asshole. tell him he better give you 70$ or your bong or you'll beat his ass. go up to him and push him hard as fuck to show him you mean business haha but be prepared to fight him ahahah besides its not like hes gonna tell the cops about you trying to fight hom over a bong hahaha

11. i dont just loan my bongs out. i pay alot of money for my glass and while i am happy to share the magic if a friend or two is over and chillin', i dont do loans. its got nothing to do with what type of friend you are, its just common sense. anything fragile that means alot to you should stay in your possession. if you are stupid enough to just hand it out to whoever, you are still responsible for that stupid decision.

12. [quote name='"apapier12"']damn *****, that kids an asshole. tell him he better give you 70$ or your bong or you'll beat his ass. go up to him and push him hard as fuck to show him you mean business haha but be prepared to fight him ahahah besides its not like hes gonna tell the cops about you trying to fight hom over a bong hahaha[/quote]

hahaha dude the funny thing is he said he was gonna call his uncle who's a cop to bust me and i was like wtf?

13. [quote name='"Corn Man"']I will never let even my greatest friends borrow more than a $20 bowl

Regardless of the truth... the fact is he owes you $70

I assume you are in school... so just keep up making nasty rumors about him and even sleep in that he is untrustworthy and tell him that until you get your cash... the truth will remain a mystery... but seriously... your fault[/quote]

im a senior in hs. you think jumping his ass is a good idea or nahh?

14. hahahah what are you a fucking pussy

15. BURN IT DOWN!!! Start a riot and proceed to light his house on fire!!! :rolleyes:

16. violence is a neverending cycle... I learned the hard way

If you really want to get your bong back, confront him straight up and let him know you know he has your bong and you've been hearing a lot of shit from people. Tell his bitchass that you expect him to bring the bong to you at a specified time (preferably at your place), otherwise if he doesnt show up with the bong, tell him that you will gladly inform his parents that their 17 yr old son has been stealing and deals. Let him know you don't want to do it, but you will if you don't get your shit back. Tell him that he'll end up giving you the bong back in the end, so why go through the trouble.

He'll think twice about this one.

17. step one: spray shoe with pam
    step two: shove your foot up his ass till he has your toes for teeth
    step three: buy new bong and never talk to his ass again

sorry to hear about the bong tho

18. dude wasnt right in doing that, but its not worth catching charges or doing something retarded over. lol what if his gardeners really stole it? if he has money for gardeners im sure a $70 bong is the least of his worries

19. Go to his house, knock the fucker out, take 70$ worth of cool shit while he's out. Also draw penises on his face.

20. update: he paid me back after i told him i was gonna rat on his ass lmao. :stoned: