Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please read asap plz Storing quad in car can I buy more clinic closing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by h2xhardcore, May 13, 2013.

1. Hey so in Cali some clinics are closing and it's going to be hard to get the clinic dank. I already bought 7 g this week and was thinking about buyin a quad tomorrow. Then I will have a half o. Only problem is I can't store It at home and I have to keep It in my car . So is it worth buying more cuz access is going to be hard. I don't want to buy more bud and have it go bad in my car .. 7 grams I have should last me a month at least maybe more .. And if I buy another quad I will be set for month. So will keeping it in my car in a plastic medical cotainer for about 3 months will that harm it?? Should I not pickup until I'm dry?? I might not be able to find any clinics or I might have to drive far... Also the bud is 20% off... Quad for 72-80 of dank private reserve ..
    Plz help

2. I wish I lived in cali... well just for the weed, fuck the gun laws and stuck up over-privileged yuppie assholes. But idk it shouldnt get too bad over a month or 2.. how the fuck does a quarter last you a month though...? do you just smoke on weekends?

3. What should i
    Do ????

4. I edited my post read it again.

5. We'll if I vape a g last a week using magic flight ..

Just bought new expensive bubbler.. So a bowl recks me. Just got it 3 days ago. I had high tolerance but been slowing down..

Anyways I always keep bud in the car and I have about 8 g on me.. If I buy more i have half 0 and that might last two- 4 months ..

Would it go that bad? If I put in backpack at bottom in medical capsule container??

I can dust a 8th in about week smoking
    Honestly idk I want to be safe and have some all stocked up.. I hate waiting and dealers .. I feel like it won't go that bad.. 4 months should be good???!

Thanks

6. Just saw thx added more
    I am going to pickup tomorrow so should I
    Will it go bad

7. Idk I never have my bud for that long.. Just keep it in a mason jar brah.

8. It will definitely degrade quite a bit in a car with those fluctuating temps, especially in plastic. if you HAVE to use a glass mason jar or another glass jar with an airtight seal. If your weed is properly temperature controlled and stored in an airtight place free of light it'll be just fine in 3 months. the car will probably dry it out in a week or two though honestly