Please read and help need advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatHiGuy, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Alright guys i need ya'lls advice. I have been smoking on and off for probably 4 years now. Ever since mid way through my freshman year. I have gotten caught multiple times never red handed just like a bowl once about a year ago, then another bowl about 8 months ago, then caught with a half ounce 4 months ago(bought a half o to goto friends beachhouse with him for a week she found in my bag packed to go.) I have not got caught with anything for the past 4 months and my mom thinks im this great kid now but she just found my bowl and weed(.5 dank) in my golf bag im playing dumb. Heres my question; when we do sit down and have a serious conversation about it should i say say i have been smoking weed for the past 4 years you wouldnt have ever been able to tell the difference if you didnt find paraophanelia so whats the big deal im not gonna stop. or should i just say oh sorry it was just that one time blah blah blah bullshit i swear i wont do it again. One last thing last time i got caught with half i swore i would never mess with it again and she said this was my last warning happens again youll regret it. sooo Can you guys help me out? :D

2. It was in a golf bag, try to make it sound like a caddy left it there, or you found it on the course.

Actually both of those ideas are lame . . . let us know what she says

3. Nobody knows man. If your an asshole punk then nothing you can say will help and you should keep lying. If you got good grades have a job, have plans to go to school etc, then tell her the truth and convey it to her in a meaningful way.

If you are unemployed and dont have any plans for life then thats probably what shes actually worried about.

4. she still hasnt confronted me to talk about it seriously she will at some point dont know when though and no i am not an asshole punk i am the golf, fish, wear button downs type have a job at a country club. but so far all i have said is i dont know where it came from and i keep asking her where she found it and she wont say where she found it she saise its irrelevant i say no its not because i have no idea where that came from so maybe shell think somone slipped it in i played a round yesterday

5. underaged!

just kidding, have a serious talk about it with her

6. #6 ThatHiGuy, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    well what should i say should i stick with the whole "i swear i have no idea where it came from it is not mine" routine because shes not dumb i mean im not sure i could sell that again and im not sure she'll beleive that routine or should i own it

***My grades are pretty good 4.2 gpa**

7. I have always lived with my grandparents and when I was about seventeen I just sat my grandma down and let her know I smoked even though I knew she was totally against it. My mom smokes and my grandma's best friend does so she knows not everyone is the loser-stoner stereotype a lot of people wanna throw at us pot smokers but she was still upset at first. She just wanted to confirm I didn't smoke it in her house and told me if I got caught by the law she wasn't going to help pay any fines. I'm 23 now and our relationship is still rather awesome. Parents know you're gonna do what you want... I think it's better to be open but I dunno your mom so it's your call.

8. yeah my mom is crazy anti everything i've tried to explain to her how its really not that bad and stuff in other situations, she's just so ignorant im not sure what to do

9. Either convince your mom that you put it in your golf bag a long time ago and forgot about it or say you let a friend borrow your clubs and they left it in there.

10. Oh my god. Why does everyone always say to lie? I would understand if your were like 13 and in middle school or somewhat but it's your stuff, she's your mother, and if your truly not underaged then why the hell lie? I say just be upfront, give her the facts, and hopefully she understands. And if she doesn't understand, then just be more weary of your shit and don't leave your bowls and weed layin around.

11. I told my dad I smoked marijuana for medical reasons. And he was perfectly okay with that suprisingly. Also, I am a legal medical patient under Prop. 215 in CA too. If you are convincing, generally you can get anything you want. You just have to practice. I would tell you that in your situation, graduate, go to college, get a steady income and smoke where/when you don't have to worry. That is where you will find true happiness. Trust me.

12. [quote name='"AntisocialDank"']I told my dad I smoked marijuana for medical reasons. And he was perfectly okay with that suprisingly. Also, I am a legal medical patient under Prop. 215 in CA too. If you are convincing, generally you can get anything you want. You just have to practice. I would tell you that in your situation, graduate, go to college, get a steady income and smoke where/when you don't have to worry. That is where you will find true happiness. Trust me.[/quote]

I'm not trying to put you down or anything but it's usually not that easy. I'm a pretty persuasive, manipulative motherfucker (not that proud of it at sometimes) but I still never truly got through to my close minded parents.

13. Thank you all for replying so far i've gotten a lot of ideas but I chose to own it say yeah it's mine and that's pretty much all that happened. She is upset and destroyed my bowl and the weed but I still have another stash and I'll just use papers for a while also to the guy who said you don't understands why I would lie because I need my parents help when I go off to college and if I don't do what she says I will lose that luxury

14. If she's caught you this many times she knows you smoke so don't lie about it. Just ask her why she doesn't want you to smoke and explain why she's wrong. Also never smoke in her house even if you clean up it's disrespectful.

15. [quote name='"Nation of ganja"']If she's caught you this many times she knows you smoke so don't lie about it. Just ask her why she doesn't want you to smoke and explain why she's wrong. Also never smoke in her house even if you clean up it's disrespectful.[/quote]

Thank you I completely agree I would never smoke inside her house. She always says it's illegal and kills brain cells which I would love to counter any ways to do so?

16. Nice parent. Selectively helping/loving your child. Real nice. Never understood that shit.

17. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']

Nice parent. Selectively helping/loving your child. Real nice. Never understood that shit.[/quote]

yeah it's like her way or the high way