Please please help me, beginner grower =D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sllik13, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Alright, someone PLEASE just list some stuff that I absolutely NEED to grow like 2 plants. (Cheap good lights, fertilizer, etc) Whats something I could use to get rid of the smell too? (I have read all types of articles, I have no idea what a carbon filter is and how I can obtain one) I can't even drive yet, so homemade stuff would be helpful. (other than lights) PLEASE help :D Im going to be growing some mid.

2. lol, all of your answers are in the stickies. All of them. read up a little, you'll learn alot more from the guys who wrote it than the guys who have just read it.

And can't drive yet....are you like 15? Gotta be 18 to hang out around here, myspace this ain't.

3. Your weed is only going to be as good as the effort your willing to put into it. Think about the space you have, budget, etc,. Everything you need is online, just look for stickies/books and read up. The High Times "Ready,Set,Grow!." DVD (or dl) is a good start.:smoking::smoking:

4. have your mom teach you how to use the Search function..

Don't be stupid.. this is a 18+ forum.. It says it, in plain site when you register.. Seriously? How Stupid are people these days.

:smoking:

5. you need

a very clean space

feminized seeds only

any good soil from hardware stores will do ..

1 400 watt high pressure sodium bulb & lamp 100 dollers

1 normal cheap fan..15 dollers

1 carbon filter kit..with fan around 150 dollers,

1 bio grow vitamins

1 bio bloom, vitamins

bug killer

2 timer switches.

extention leads

if your growing in a room in your house ,, might be best thinking about getting a grow tent ,, around 120 dollers for the size you need. if u get a grow tent you will not need to get the list below...

some reflective paper,,

infra-red mat for helicopters

,, put into google grow accessories and shops will come up...

for more info when growing your plants just start a journal and il help ..

good luck with your grow mate :wave:

6. could be a little nicer to newbies mate