Please, mods read. Kennythehitman

Discussion in 'General' started by kennythehitman1, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys, pleaase unban me(kennythehitman). Please.

I know it\'s pathetic resorting to making a new account and posting this but I can\'t take a 7 day ban please. Please. I go on GC every day
    And as for asking for hook ups(reason of ban) I have no idea what your talking about whoever banned me. Check every single post I\'ve never asked for hook ups, I have too many now as it is.

Thanks in advance

2. oh and if it\'s about me and Redeyes4life, no I wasn\'t offering a deal. I already know about the rules here yal, I\'m not that stupid as to post that shit out on GC. Come on

What I meant was yeah I could tell her about the general area of my city(EG NORTH ft worth instead of SOUTH Ft worth) not an actual dealer or deal from myself

n besides i dont deal n never will.. im a buyer. maybe soon a grower if i have time. but even then i dont sell, its all 4 me n friends

3. This isn\'t how you should go about trying to get yourself unbanned. If anything, this makes things worse..

Good luck I guess.

4. the calm... before the storm

5. damn you\'re right i wasnt thinkin... argh shoulda just messaged the mods.
    nooooooooo please no bye bye to the city?!

6. scooby dooby. why do you come to people\'s threads and talk crap w/o backin it up. seriously, i got nothin against you, so why me.

forums are communities, and we should be baacking each other up instead of putting people down. it only leads to more arguments. more negativity. but hey, I guess that\'s how you got all your posts huh.

oh, and also you probably didn\'t even read the OP, which has the evidence that I should be unbanned

7. Fine forget it. I guess I can\'t hve my way, even though it\'s the right one.
    Seriously, I dont wanna be banned for life. Fuggit. who cares
    sigh..

8. bro its a week ban? its all good..

9. I know but, besides partyin and hangin out with friends and girls and school(boooring lol)

weed is my favorite thing to do. i mean smoke lol :p

10. lol for real..dude is addicted to gc like dmx is addicted to crack

11. We understand your predicament, but you\'re seriously risking your one week ban by doing this. As a matter of fact, you will probably be banned by IP for making a second account, but you were polite about the whole thing, so the mods may look kindly upon you.

Good luck!

12. whhaaa? who\'s addicted to some forums mane..
    i have a life i only check these like 2-3 times a week tops check my posts if you dont believe me. i dont stay online allll week like some. i just get on sometime per week in a long burst of posts / threads then i leave ta handle my bidness. only got on now cuz i have sort of insomnia and no good parties today so i was like fuggit
    myspace adn gc, thenim banned...

and i joined lsst month brah

13. thanks for the good wishes bro
    but yeah i shouldntve ever made ths second account. but i was like whoahh what the ah man i gota explain to them. thats exactly what i thought in my mind. n i didnt think twice about it

14. i have nothing against you kenny but you just contradicted your first post, its only a 7 day ban.. take it & learn from it.. hope to see you back though.. GL

15. Still, there was obviously a reason that you were banned for a week, and even if there wasn\'t, this isn\'t the best way to go about getting yourself out of the sweat house.

16. no i didnt mean i cant take it as in wahhhh nooo i HAVE TO be here lol

i meant i cant take it as in i honestly dont deserve it
    (and every day was an exaggeration lol, i just wanted to add a lil( bad I know :(:)) to get some brownie points with the mods :p

fuckks i gota start thinkin twice \'fore i do shit lol

17. Either send a message to RMJL or man up and take yer ban. These threads are pathetic like a child arguing with their parents, \"please mommy no, i\'ll be good dont ground me\", like wtf. Its an embarrassment, and unnecessary.

18. That all depends on if the child did something bad or not.

19. Then the child should talk to the admin instead of doing it on the forum.

20. only 7 days?

thats pathetic .:laughing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.