Please listen to this song

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 23, 2010.

1. This is a song by the recently deceased Michael Larson, better known as Eyedea/Oliver Hart.

Even if this isn't the kind of music you listen to, I think everyone should listen to this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J8fu_p1DwI]YouTube - Oliver Hart - Here for You[/ame]

This song made me realize that there everyone in life is dealing with some kind of struggle. Everybody you know, right now, is facing some kind of inner demon. Be it your family, your friends, coworkers...everyone. Please, let this song inspire you to reach out to everyone that needs a hand, because this one simple gesture could do something as amazing as prevent a suicide, or put a smile on the face of someone who has only known frowns. So please, listen to this song, let it inspire you to be there for someone you might not have otherwise been there for, and let it help you appreciate the fragility of life and every struggle within it. Peace and much love blades, positive vibes for you all. If any of you need someone to reach out to you, I'm here for you :wave:

2. You did mindfuck me. And I liked it.

+rep
    :smoking:

3. :rolleyes: I please the people