please let me know....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nestortheg, Feb 16, 2011.

1. am i the only one who feels like a fucked up person? not because of weed but life in general.

I just want to be huck finn and not do my own thing and wander the globe and do whatever.

Grow my own bud and come back in 7 months to see if ready and harvest it and build my own house and grow my own food.

sometimes i almost feel like dying because my existance isnt shit. We spend 22 year or more in school to learn useless shit to get some bum fucking job working for an asshole.

then when were old and beat we can finally retire to go enjoy our 401k but look that ****** in office took is all and i dont have shit.

All my friends i made in school, forgotten. Shit i cant even remember my middle school teachers how am i going to remember my old friends whem im 60?

thats all we are. A fucking memory.

im not gunna kill myself i love the pussy to much to do that but im just talkin real shit. just hear my out and let me know how you feel about this

like biggie said
    "I wanna just slit my rists and end this bullshit. throw the maginum to my head threaten to pull shit and squeeze....."

2. Life is what you make it. You can choose to rebel against it and live a horrible one, or you can choose to go to school for 22 years, make a shitload of money and somehow find hapiness along the way.

You got your head in the clouds boy. The only place your going to find hapiness in the pursuit of hapiness is in the pursuit. When you find hapiness, you realize that you we're happier lookin' for it.

Just enjoy the ride of life, and try to make the most of it.

3. ^great post

no matter how bad life can seem, its always worth living.

when you die your done, no 2nd chances.

you can live on the streets and truly be happy, or you could be rich and be miserable.

do what makes you happy

4. but how do you know man? if i died right now whats stopping me from waking up from a dream?

5. wow i just couldnt agree more

6. you can never know until you die.

better safe then sorry

edit; and if this was a dream, and whatever reality is, youl be sorry. youl think

'i wish did more in that crazy dream'

7. true that

8. For what it's worth, I feel you bro.
    I have thoughts like these too.
    And it's a pretty big dilemma of what you're gonna do about it.
    Are you even gonna do anything about it, or are you just going to ride the stream?

.. lost my drain of thought

9. gotta think happy thought to make happy endings....;):smoke:.

think of it this way, you go to school for some bs job and make money all ur life so when ur older you can chill all fuckin day, havea house on a lake, maybe a dog and some horses. hot wife who u pounce on wheneva...shit aint so bad man.

but i do wsee what ur saying about travelin and growin. thats my life in 5 yrs.

10. A woman with a good head on her shoulders by your side makes the life worth living.

11. Yea, no doubt. Find your best friend of the opposite sex and marry that shit! :wave:

12. This booger eating bastard knows his shit, listen to him.

13. yes...I'm a fcked up person...but I have hope for my life... cali is my mecca, been saving up for a few months. Give yourself something to look forward to...maybe a international trip or something...plan to move out on your own...or move away.... I'm out of this bitch by 2012...I just need something new