Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loudongraeme, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So... I have been smoking for many years now and have always enjoyed it. BUT until recently I have been getting very fidgety. I have to keep a stress ball on hand or I will drive myself NUTZ. My finger tips feel like they need to be "pressed"(can't really explain that). Anybody have any ideas why now all of a sudden? Oh yeah. might I add I had ADHA as a kid and still kinda do. I will never stop smoking as it relaxes me(contrary to why i'm posting this) but hate the fact that I cant stop FIDGETING.

2. You got a strong sativa strain. Try to get indicas from now on.

3. Pardon my ignorance but I have no idea what the two are, nor do I have a choice. it's a get what you get situation. Thanks anyway though. Much appreciated.

4. id also say go with an indica, maybe try and find a new dealer and try some different weed. fidgeting sounds more like an add/adhd symptom to me, im not a doctor thought. maybe it just has to do with what you do after you smoke? could possibly anxiety also?

5. simple...be high 24/7

6. Dude, it's your thing....

A person out of a group of smokers will develop their thing. My thing is that eveytime I smell pot, or load a bowl. My head itches. Its my thing.

My buddy developed a thing, everytime before he smokes he notices that his teeth feel tight, and he needs to go floss.

7. LOL... my thing. Nice