PLEASE help!!

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, May 6, 2004.

1. Ive been waitin on this weed a while now and i just got it today. (only like a big bud but still.) i was so sad to get home and find out i have no aluminum foil. I dont have ne bowls or papers or nuttin like that either. do you have ne suggestions??!! :(

2. Find an apple and a socket. hollow the inside of the apple to form a pipe, then stick the socket on the top.

Also If you have a bible with that thin rice-like paper you can roll with that.

Or you can take knife hits too. Good luck and buy a pipe!

3. LOL a few questions:

what is a socket? you mean a power thing??

LMAO @ smokin with bible paper i would feel kinda bad.....but its a good last resort.......

what is a knife hit??

4. Much easier said then done. The closest Store would be like a 2 hour walk if not more and i dont even think they sell papers. AND i dont even have like 20 cents. Yah im a broke bitch :(

5. Come people you gotta have some ideas!! :(

6. blag some skins of your mates? or some guy/girl in the street who looks like a stoner lol

7. A socket is a little thing that goes on a ratchet. its round and silver and has a square hole through the middle.
    And aint nothing wrong w/ toking up with bible paper, they got a bunch of bland pages in there for notes and stuff....

A knife hit is where you heat two knife tips up and squeese a nug with em, then inhale the smoke.
    Good luck and be creative!

8. Yah hello i live in the middle of NOWHERE *tumble weed rolls by*

It sux ass. By the way i dont live in the desert. LOL (tumble weed)

"we can go to the park after dark and smoke that tumble weed" :( i need a gosh damn bowl!

9. dammit i left my bible at my dads house i still dont QUITE understand what a socket is..... i think ill drop it doin the knife thing man i am fucked :( :( :(

10. damn think i am just gonna have to eat it.

11. Ah, I hate to say it but i guess your stuck with a can. I wish I had my camera handy, so I could show you a socket.

And knife hits are EASY, plus they get you fucked up!

you could make a bowl out of a can and make a gravity bong too. just be carefull cause they're really really sharp.
    good luck!

12. make a pipe out of an apple or a carrot... just please never smoke out of foil or cans, its toxic and just ruins the taste any how....

I'd rather just take ten minutes and an apple ( if i had absolutly nothing) :D

but hey for future ideas, you should really look into some of the posted homade peices that people have made over the years.... just use the search button, there's prob hundreds of ways to make a homade on here....

but in a bing, go for the apple or the carrot.... :)

13. o ok i see what a socket is now
    but my friends dad told me to put it on a spoon and light it and inhale the smoke
    so well i am gonna try it talk to you guys when i am done

14. I guess it would work as a makeshift vaporizer. I would suggest if you try this again, to cut the bottom off a plastic bottle and placing that over the spoon, to collect the vapors.

15. Jane,

Out there right now is some boy scout laughing his ass off toking up with his pipe.Yeah the scouts might be dorks but they damn well wouldnt forget to have a way to smoke their weed and they sure wouldnt be caught without a pipe.roflmao

"Always be prepared."

If you knew you were getting the weed ahead of time why wouldnt you make sure you were all set ahead of time?

Gas stations,stores and all sorts of places carry ciggarette papers.There seriously isnt anywhere not even a gas station nearby?

A commonly overlooked method of marijuana ingestion is tea steeped for several minutes or longer if you desire.

There are also many recipes and variations for Bhang.

One such recipe is:

Ingredients
    ---------------

1/8 oz butter

2 cups milk

1-2 grams hash or buds, or a handful or leaves or stems

a pinch of spices to taste Melt the butter in a pan, add cannabis and simmer for one minute. Add milk and warm gently. Add spices, eg cinnamon and nutmeg, and add honey to taste. Endless variations are possible, for example mint julep, fruits, and even vodka! Serve cool. homemade hash

Some recipes like this one have small amounts of weed but others suggest as much as an ounce or soemtimes more.

LIke this one:

2 cups water
    1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
    4 cups warm milk
    2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
    1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]
    1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
    1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
    1 cup sugar

Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove
    any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover.
    Let this brew for about 7 minutes. Now strain the water and marijuana
    through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save. Take the
    leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid
    that remains. Add this to the water. Place the leaves and flowers in
    a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the
    milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as
    much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about
    1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has
    been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will
    have turned into a pulpy mass. Add the chopped almonds and some more
    warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed.
    Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few
    more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal.
    Discard the residue. Combine all the liquids that have been collected,
    including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the
    garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining
    milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

A quick and simple search for Bhang recipe typed into a search engine should yield a large number and variations of recipes for Bhang.

16. Correct Grodaka, THC isnt water soluble.But all this means is it wont dissolve in water and mix with the water.It doesnt mean it wont suspend in water.JUst as even though vegetable oil isnt water soluble it still sits on top of the water regardless it just doesnt mix into the water and dissolve.Although water doesnt extract it the best.Which is why most recipes call for soem amount of milk because it is fat soluble and therefore is much more efficiently extracted into the milk of course skim milk doesnt work any better than water lmao

2 percent works best because it has the highest fat percentage of commercially available cow milks.

A good idea for "MJ tea" is to take half a glass of 2% milk and half a glass of water add together and heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes or near boiling and then steep the MJ in this mixture for several minutes at least but the more it steeps obviously the stronger it will be. ( I personally dont like such thick milk or any thick beverages but if you dont mind the thickness of milk you can use pure milk instead of half and half)

Only some fat is neccessary for the THC to be efficiently extracted which is why bhnag recipes call for at the minimum a small amount of milk. Tea made of water and MJ will have some THC in it but it wont dissolve in the water and is certainly much more inefficient than other methods.

An interesting note is that THC is fairly alcohol soluble.Certainly less soluble in alcohol than it is in fat its much more soluble in alcohol than water.Which if prepared properly could lead to some very interesting jello shots.

(imagines what would happen if the jello was left unattended in a fridge) "Cool.Jello.(eats the jello) Billy.Billy....what did you eat?Dont tell me you ate that special jello in the fridge...

Mommy I feel funny.... roflmao

The moral of the story is store food prepared with "Special" ingedients in a private fridge or keep a close eye on it.

lmao

17. Yah well i kinda ASSUMED we had aluminum foil lol. I mean who doesnt have foil. besides me obviously. And YES there is NO stores around me at all! it sux ass.

But ne ways i was eatin a piece of chocolate and i was like hey heres some foil so i used that. It worked pretty good. But yah thnx for all the advice and stuff ill have to try that recipe again and now i know a few more ways for smokin weed :).

I love how you guys got my back! :p

18. use a bottle cap

step 1-heat up plastic cap not till it melts but untill a needle can get thru

step 2-poke about 6-9 holes with needles in the cap

step 3-put hole in the side of the cap big enough for tweezers
    and get a pen tube or siphon tube(clean of couse duh)

and use that,it dont work very well but it does work and there u go,takes about 10 mins but its worth it

19. Damn dude... Don't use plastic for a bowl.. Thats just not good for ya..