Please help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MVgenetics, Jun 11, 2021.

1. My girls are in their 8th week of veg, I was getting ready to flip in a week or so and then I noticed these rust-ish spots on my two babies. Mainly just my cotton Candy cookies has it.. the other mandarin Bubba girl looks like it could be possibly over-fertilization... (nute burn) from previously mixing in terp tea grow when transplanting. Honestly I’m not too sure. Maybe my water doesn’t have enough calcium in it but I figured the sensi-grow a&b would cover that... it always has. This time I added in power si and recharge.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry dude - dont ask for accurate advice without posting pictures of your issue.

j

3. Uh… I did? It’s my post. The pictures are literally in the main post.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Theres no pictures there pal.

j

5. I don´t see any pictures, except for your profile picture. Based solely on what you said, it sounds like you have either nutrient burn or a fungal problem. You may want to consider using sulphur, and I would definitely suspend all nutrient feed until you get the problem under control.

6. also, you might want to remove those damaged leaves from you plant before it spreads

7. These people plants are in your hands, once you give advise. If their plants are further damaged or die due to your suggestions given it's your fault. Without pictures it's hard to say what the issue is, as many issues can be caused by different variables. Telling him to add sulfur to increase the amount of light the plants can absorb and in turn create more chlorophyll and increasing photosynthesis isn't good information for the issues expressed by the op.

• Like Like x 1