Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jman43, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Unfortunately I am not able to partake in smoking anymore due to my job, however I did take approximately 30 5 mg percocet about a month ago over about a week period I also have taken adderall but have a prescription for those I am going to have to take a hair follicle or maybe even a finger nail test and passing it is definitely the most important thing of my life right now other than that a one time coke binge about 3 monthm ago...

2. Perhaps you should...outline...at all...the help you're asking for?

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Based on your paragraph, I would say the most important thing in your life would be getting away from all these horrible drugs. Hair follicle goes back 6 months from what I have been told. Opiates, cocaine and that prescribed meth will show up on it, along with weed.

Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just insight on do you think any of these methods would work on passing a follicle test? Does anyone know much on passing finger nail tests?

5. That is true without a doubt and I have been absolutely clean for almost a month and a half

• Like Like x 1