Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smigsjones, May 20, 2018.

1. so i took a lab ua about a week ago for the military. I am 5’11 and weigh 200 pounds. I have not smoked in 70 days but before that i smoke about a gram if not more a day for 8 months. I worked out regularly for those two months and was drinking enough water to piss about 3-5 times a day for the last month. Im kinda sketching about it and i curious about what you guys think and if you think i passed i also passed a home test a week before the lab test but i heard they are completely different. Thank you guys for reading and sorry for the long post!

2. They have to follow the federal regulated 50nano cut off limit so if you passed a home test your good my friend. But like I've been telling people never work out prior to a test it defeats the purpose and causes problems diluting yourself a month befor a test is useless instead of water drink cranberry juice it's a cleaner and very good for you. The day of the test it's fine to dilute but make sure you take vitamin b 45 min before the test to make your urine yellow.

3. Working out is not good the fat will burn away exposing more thc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I didnt
    i didnt work out for three days before the test i was just working out before that to try to burn the thc from my system

5. Drug tests ain't a big deal in my country But the only advice I had was do not exercise no matter what it won't burn away the thc. Good luck

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app