Please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shez, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Really appreciate the following and constant advice, no yellowing at all tbh I've had no issues with anything like that just the poor light to start and stunted growth, was considering taking down T5 and placing her on the sides of room for one cycle and swap again getting more light below canvas

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah i don't see yellow - Plants looks nice and healthy :) Doing a great job with the unknown genetics.
    I can understand about cutting her - bit of an odd one with where to prune lol
    Try get her open as much as possible with ties and keep up the good work :thumbsup:

A more reflective material on the walls would help with lighting on the lower leafs :)
    Can't see the T5 doing much good next to the 600w -- may aswell move it to the side and rotate like you say --- However 600 watts is more than enough for one plant so maybe leave the 100w if its an inconvience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Also 600w unbranded may only be a true 125w/ 220w it's no true 600w so thought T5 would add a little extra

4. This is her basic lodgings pmsl...although there is another bag that comes down over foil blanket to stop glow in the cupboard

• Like Like x 1
  5. :hello: Looks like you got a nice little set up there. Keep the 100W T5 :thumbsup: They are not great for light penetration so yeah put them at the side of the plant and rotate now n then

• Like Like x 1
  6. Left it sat on side have tried a little LST too and opened up stems more at least that's what I aimed for.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking Good :thumbsup: Keep a tie on them tall stems

Does your container have drain holes ?

I see your Plant Vitality bottle has 0.1 / 0.1 / 0.1 (NPK) on the front. I would use it straight away starting with low amounts and see if anything changes. It Reads Good and is EXPENSIVE ($100+ Litre)
    so must do some good o_O Lol
    Can use on leafs as a foliar spray or mix with your water / nutes and use in your soil, Maybe 1-2ml per litre

Some Info HERE

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yh I drilled holes in bottom for drainage and continue to spray very 2 ,days

• Like Like x 1
  9. Quick update
    [​IMG][​IMG]