Please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shez, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Hey all thanks in advance for any tips and guidance...
    Cheap grow cupboard unbranded 600w full spectrum and 100w T5 running in Coco soil with perlite and slow release fertiliser balls mix have a small usb fan running at moment but have ordered 2 7 inch oscillating fan....which I'll be making my own input output into a vent space and out using 1 fan and egg boxes and a cardboard box to silence noise...after reading up I will be leaving her for 36 hours darkness before 12/12 cycle...I have bloom and pk
    [​IMG]
    I don't trust the advice on packaging for dosage 2x2.5ml per liter bloom and 1.5ml a litre pk is that too much?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wouldn't bother with the 36 hour darkness period -- May only save you a day or 2 and will only add unwanted stress to the plant, I say put her in a 12/12 Cycle stright away -- or 10 light /14 dark for 2 day's or so if you want her to flower faster. I Like to think nature is best and the sun will not rest for 36hours .

A general guide with nutes is to use 1/4 the recommended amount to start with
    gradually increasing the strength :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you for that advice best I've had since joined

• Like Like x 2
  4. I also have plant vitality nano series steroid spray how long can I use this for do I stop before flower can I use into flower?

5. Thanks Man I appreciate your kind words:hello:
    I'm on my first grow so am 'inexperianced' but have done so much reading my eyes hurt :blink:Lol

From Research - plant vitality is a pesticide and i would not recomend you use it at all due to unknown chemicals.
    Use neem oil if your worried about pests. If neem oil fails then mayb something like plant vitality will be a last resort but use with caution.

Don't use strong pesticides ( Especially spray's )during flowering, It will make your buds taste nasty and no one wants to smoke that shit :sick:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Says on bottle plant vitality nano series anabolic plant roids. R.T.U a blend of plant performance enhancing roids

7. Also 1st grow not involving anyone had others do crops in house and I've took a percentage but never had to do anything just sit on it

• Like Like x 1
  8. #11 UK07HTC, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    My bad, Its obviously not a pest killer
    By the sounds of the bottle It aids buds and flowers - I can't find much info on the brand -

You should check all the bottles and see what kinds of nutrients are inside -- Nitrogen(N), Phosphorus(P) and Potassium(K) are most important.. Here is a quick guide
    [​IMG]

Hydro Bloom and PK Boost should be great when flowering but may lack the nitrogen levels when used in the vegetative stage. Keep Researching and goodluck :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doesn't actually say on bottle what's contained but to only use twice a week during dark periods..I do have bloom and pk boosts [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. And thank you for your help very much appreciated

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. That's great :) Thanks for the pictures !
    Its still small but the bushyness looks a little out of control!! :biggrin: Where did you get your seeds ??
    Are the top of your leafs yellow ? - Hard to tell with the pictures but that light looks very close and the plants may be suffering from a little heat stress (curled up edges) The main source of 'food' for the plant is the light but there is such thing as too much light // Lots of light = Lots of heat //
    Looks like it would be very difficult to water properly due to the 'pot' you have used lol, You could grow a 50 Meter tall plant with that Tub ;) haha -- Poor Roots will not be very happy due to lack of air.

My advice would be to remove that netting as it has no purpose at the moment and move the light up a little.
    give her a little trim so you can see the stems better and then try train her to grow more 'uniformly' by tieing the stems down..

There is so much Great information on here and my main information source - Grow Weed Easy

Check it out here and keep reading -- find faults and try fix them , your grow will only get better and better as you do more research.

There is a lot to learn my friend but the sky is the limit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dark photos and a friend gave it to me the seed she was stood on and everything didn't think she would go at all

13. I'm not really confident pruning her if I'm honest and don't want to kill her...suppose could remove the larger fan leaves just moved some stems under net to open up top for more light [​IMG]