~*please Help*~ Tips Of Leaves Falling Off. Strange Case...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Electus Unus, May 17, 2013.

1. Hi GC. man its been a looooong time. Anyways, I'm back, and i recently started a small project. And i wanna start by saying, this is NOT my first grow. But as of yesterday, something wierd is going on with one of my baby's though. (they just hit 2 weeks yesterday!) lol.
    Well, the tips of some leaves on one of them look as though they have been plucked off. At first I thought, maybe insects, as i have them outdoors. But what kind of bug LEAVES the tip still laying around in the soil. Yeah... Nothing ate them. The pieces fit like a puzzle. There is no discoloration on the leaves themselves, although, the injured leaves are beggining to curl up.

The day before this, one of the leaves of another plant, looks as though someone ripped a piece off of the side of the leafe. This also looks like the other plants injury, but i did not find the other piece of the leaf like on the one mentioned above.

Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Not sure what caused it but 2 of my outdoor seedlings did the same thing. We had a really bad t-storm here though with 40mph winds. I just assumed it was the rain/wing combo slashing my leaves

3. the only thing i can think of is these damn neighbor kids... they stole a 4 wheeler from our property a year ago and a few weeks ago i found my dog in their yard. i raised some hell over that. but i couldnt see them coming over here just to pluck the tips off of a couple of leaves... :/ im at a loss.

4. Doubt they would just fuck with the leaves lol but hey it could happen I guess!

5. anybody have some ideas???