Please help small little swimming hydroponic bugs!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cackpircings, Jan 18, 2008.

1. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    There is some kind of INSECT in my water of my system. It is a 13 gallon tub that houses 6 plants on a drip system. I think they are feeding on the roots. They are little white insects and they swim around fast on top of the water (almost look like little worms)!!!! Please help

2. bump bump.... Time is of the essence folks I need help quick I already scrubbed the shit out of the bucket refilled it, with new nurturance. I looked back in there and they are swimming around again. What can I use to kill them and has anyone had this problem?:confused:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

3. You know what I got it… Put an extra pump in this morning to move the water fast! My Idea was to emulate a river speed, it worked. By the looks of it they will not have the time to enter mingle or grab onto the roots. So never less thank you for your time…

4. do they wiggle back in forth as they swim sounds like mesquito larvae to me
    they are about 1/4 inch max and wiggle through the water??

5. Who cares what the bugs are? Just flush out the system!