Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE HELP! Should I smoke with a cough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nasty, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #1 Nasty, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Hello everyone,
    I recently started coughing, due to a strange tickle in my throat. Could be my nose draining into the throat, not sure. I was sick, so that could be it. anyway, do you guys have any stories or input regarding smoking while sick with a cough? And did it yield bad results?

I know smoking is "bad" but I need to smoke... I dont know how long to wait. Please let me know if you have any info regarding this dilemma!

thanks guys:smoking:

2. Whenever im feeling a bit under the weather with a cough or cold I always spark up a bowl and ether later that day or usually the next day im feeling fine. Just lay off tobacco if your into that

3. Whenever I am sick, be it a cold or anything, and I smoke weed, I instantly feel better. It cures pretty much everything for me.

4. No smoke is 'good' when you have a cough, but you'll be fine with herb. Like the other poster said, just dont smoke cigs for now.

5. You really think its fine to smoke herb with a cough?
    I mean I dont have a horrible loud cough that wakes up the whole neighborhood haha
    I just have a tickle in my throat that nags me until I cough up mucus.

Sorry for getting descriptive, I just need your advice guys

Thanks!!!!

6. i don't cough unless im smoking with someone else, and have to compete for smokage.

7. Yeah smoking with a cough will be no problem, I mean sure you might be taking a "pussy hit" but the high will quickly make you feel better

8. just took your advice major,
    i smoked a "pussy hit" and the high is making my sickness disappear.

thank you

nasty