Please help, quick question..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 12, 2016.

1. My plant is like 2-3 weeks from harvest. I fucking spent all summer on it.. And my aunt sneaks in my room today and sprays my room for roaches with RAID. Well, guess what happens to be in the room. So.. It's got raid fume exposure.. No direct RAID spray, but the air coming in was from that room, and the spray was near the ventilation.

... What do I do? Have I seriously just wasted the last few months? Can I wash her off, since it's early in the day cycle for her? Do I just.. Throw it all away now?

2. Bump. Seriously, need an answer here.

3. She's fine. She'll let you know if it harmed her. Probably did more good than bad.

4. .. More concerned about whether it's safe to ingest, since I have a bad reaction to RAID. She sprayed it in my room while I was at work; I came home, walked in my room and almost immediately threw up.

5. Does she know you got plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Why are you even asking ? Do you want to someone to tell you to smoke it ? You state you have a bad reaction to RAID , so why risk it ?

7. I would be more worried about the roaches than the roach spray. Seriously though, unless she sprayed directly into your intake, you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks for the advice, all. <3 I ended up cutting it just in case. A massive waste, but I have a lot of stuff to do anyways right now, and life has gotten so busy I spend days away from home regularly now...

9. If you had just flushed few days extra before harvest it would have been fine.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Wait - where on earth did "flushing" come into the equation here?? Is this everyone's answer to everything??

OP stated that his aunt sprayed Raid in his room but not on his plants - please tell me how flushing anything would have to do with anything?

Great advice.

J

11. He was still two weeks from harvest if any raid got on it flushing toward the end would likely get rid of the residual chemical. It's not like she sprayed the plant.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app