Please HELP Possable Males Advise

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by knr117, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Below are pics of my current grow. I belivbe 6 of 10 of the plants are male and so losing this many plants will hurt.

My partner thinks they aren't male and the plants are devloping normal. I want to remove and destory them and he has asked me to be sure before I do. I am asking you my fellow GC'ers to confirm my fears. So, please look at the pics and tell me what you think?

Attached Files:

2. They don't look like males to me.
    Have they grown any white hairs or red sacs? (you probably already knew, but white hairs=female red sacs=male)
    Or is it too early?
    That's how I tell the genders of my plants anyways.
    Hope I was able to help.
    Let me know if they turn out male or not.
    I'm interested now damnit!!
    =]

3. Yep those are males.

4. the 1st 3 pics are males, the last one i cant really tell.

5. Damn MAN:(:eek:

I knew it, I tried to tell my partner this wasn't my 1st go around and they were but he asked me to check. Even I was hoping it wasn't 6... Maybe a strain I never seen. Hopeful thinking I guess...

Thanks, FlJester...

6. Why is getting a male plant bad?

7. hose are deff. males females will NEVER have balls unless it hermi but thats a slim chance

8. Thanks for the advise but I agree with Jester. As much as it pains me there dead just gotta do the deed now...

Peace....

9. I don't have any way to process them and I also don't have a way to get them away from my girls... I in no way need seeds.... But I'm open to advise if you know what to do with them?

10. Thanks for the advise...
    Peace....

11. you can always try to make hemp blunt wraps with the males.....

12. If i dried these out and put threw a Iceolator at a later date would the hash be any good?

13. not any good at all no trics or anything to make hash with. id just say blunt wraps. or try to make a fertilizer for the next batch.

14. all the weed you smoke is female. Buds Are the female part of the plant.

15. Aww, I'm sorry. Doing my first grow in a long time coming up this march. Nervous, but excited.