Please help!! New strain under or over watering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JJkingkush, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hi there I have 2 exodus blue cheese plant that are in the same 7 gal pot they were doing fine and suddenly there growth have slowed they were seed I just got out my weed I put two in the one pot on the idea that one or both could be male also put 3 vast and vast in now so have swapped my light from a Mars hydro 300w to mars hydro 1200w led the cheese is week 8 of veg both have now started there pre flower but going to flip to 12/12 when the vast are at week 6 but any help to save the blue thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Temps around 23c to 25.5 consistently humidity 50 to 60%

3. Can no one help on this

4. give us photos that aren't under LEDs almost impossible to see anything lol

5. I will get right on it

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

I think it might be over watering it looks a little better And the pot is a little lighter now I have also put a air-stone in my next feed to try get more oxygen in to the water also might add this is two medium sized plants in about a 30lt pot

7. Definitely over watering. Depending on the medium and airflow and proper watering technics but you could water every cpl days to every 4-5days. Usually good rule of thumb is when up to your first knuckle is dry then water. Also very important your medium drains well or it could never dry out at the bottom and cause problems. Roots need water and oxygen to breathe can't drown them. Water should run thru fast. Almost have to pour very slowly or it goes straight thru...hope this helps.

PatchAttack

8. Also make sure your light isnt too close since switching to such a higher power one.

PatchAttack

9. It's a hempy bucket so it only has the one drain whole on the side 2 inches up from the bottom of the bucket about 14mm wide and water drains fast through it and plants still eating but keeps dropping ph is 5.5 run off 6.1 ish

10. I expected as much. There's not much there to retain any water for your plants. How often do you water w/o nutes? How much of the water you put in runs off? Need some details to help. A medium like u r using will need water about everyday as there is nothing in your medium other than 25%verm to hold any moisture at all....

PatchAttack

11. Aye say about 45 percent of what goes in to flush salt build probs ever 4 to 5 days with around 8l

12. Thanks for the info peps still working hard on them