Please Help! Need advice on grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by legovmail, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just finished the veg stage with these plants. started the transition week today and then starting flowering next week. I was just wondering how my plants look, if y'all have any general tips, and why this one plant in particular (The 3rd plant from the left) has some lighter green leaves on it. The other plants are a healthy dark green as you can see and I'm wondering what would make the leaves turn more light green like that. From everything I've read it looks like a mg deficiency, but I think it could also be the ph being off. I'm going to test the ph tonight and then I'll get back to you, but it should be between 5.8-6.4. I'm also going to put up a netting to support the plants through the flowering stage. This is my first time I've used nutrients and I'm takin it pretty easy with them . Do y'all have any tips? Thank you so much I hope you're well.

~ Legov ~

Attached Files:

2. Yes that's one does look mg deficient. But what are your plants sitting in? Is that old stagnant water that's growing algae or something?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Get some epsom salt that is approved for plant food at the grocery store. That is pure mag def on the one with yellow stripes. Epsom is magnesium sulfate. Follow the directions on the package. Calcium def is rusty random small spots.

4. Id get away from metal trays and dump excess water. Some say you need runoff but personally i think its bullshit especially since your in soil. Aslong as you dont force feed your plants you shouldnt have much salts.