Please Help My Babies !!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Johhnydoom, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Hello All,
    I sure wish I looked at this forum before I started, but too late now. Anyway, first-time Northeast outdoor grower. As you can see from the photos, two plants in (I guess) 8-10 gallon plastic containers. Originally filled with 50-50 mix of regular soil and Miracle Gro soil. Water them every 2-3 days with tap water if not raining. Every 3-4 waterings, I mix in Miracle Gro at half the recommended strength. Most of the plant looks pretty healthy on top but, as you can see, the lower leaves are going horribly yellow and brown. Also, just recently noticed the really small white specks over most of the leaves.
    Can anybody tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong before my "babies" die a horrible death ??
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Johhny

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      645.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      417.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      520.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      407.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      323.2 KB
      Views:
  2. From what I have read in the sick plants forum those white speckles could be the result of spider mites. Freakbro has a good sticky and many more in there that may help.

3. YUP mites!! they walk from point to point so dont let the pots touch and do the spray thing in the sticky. you'll be ok.

4. Thanks so much for the help brasscity and guerilla. Unfortunately, though, most of the stuff I've read about getting rid of spider mites has you killing them off by way of nasty pesticides which I'm sure you don't wanna' ultimately ingest. Does anyone know of a brand that isn't so toxic and won't affect the buds later on ???

Again,.... any info would help.

Thanks,

Johhny