Please help me yellow/rusty color spotting on leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NCDROGRO, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Hey top of the day guys! :D Well today I was noticing on one plant rusty color spotting on some leaves and looks like it might be getting worse :( the last picture the bottom leave you can really see what I mean I'm sad lol really though I am :(

I believe this is a Mg/Calcium or K deficiency. Today I am planning on going and getting Cal Mag and adding 1 tsp. to my nutes tomorrow when I start the 12/12 so I'll give it a dose of 1 tsp. tiger bloom, 1 Tbl. big bloom & 1 tsp. of the Cal Mag & hope that clears up whatever it is. Figure it can't hurt any & read that Cal Mag is pretty good stuff.

What do you guys think help me please I don't want to lose any plants now or for this to get any worse then it is or happen to the other plants :(

Here are the few pics of the one plant:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Can anyone please give me some advice on this problem? I am thinking about just flushing them 1st & then giving them a dose of calmag 1 tsp. along with the flowering nutes I am using which are fox farm since I will be switching over to 12/12 soon.

3. dont use flowering nutes until you are actually flowering. you should still be using veg nutes up to two weeks into 12/12.

4. the rust spot are a fungis called "rust" lol. 1 tsp baking soda sprayed on to saturation. note this will damage buds and kill all the hairs on them. so i would advise this only on the plants that dont have buds. thats the organic way to fight rust. also there is serenade (bacillius subbitis) and fung-oil(chlorothalinol). rust usually only attacks the older and weaker leaves ,but not the buds. it will also attack leaves that are damaged from nute burn and over watering. bad ventilation can increase the veracity of the infection.