Please help me with my eye situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenhit, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Alright normally after i smoke my eyes usually get bloodshot or glassy or both, i would normally use visene or clear eyes when i had it and all was well. But latly when i smoke like this past 2 mounths or so my pupils get very very dialated making it look like im on Acid or something, everyone notices to which sucks, the second i got in the car the other day with my mom, the first 5 sec im in she says "nick your stoned" and gave me some bullshit hour lecture, is there any special eye drops that get rid of pupil dialation, i havent tried clear eyes yet for this but i dunno if it would work, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. i dont know of anythingg

all i can think of is taking a shower.( which probably wouldnt help all that much)

or just dont be stoned in front of anyone who would care

3. wow that sucks... i've never heard of pupils dialating(sp?) from weed. Yeah your best bet is not to smoke and then go out in public. Smoke and go somewhere and stay there til your not high anymore. Best advice i can give sorry.

4. i dont get it at all, i hadnt smoked in 3 weeks, i kinda went crazy, took about 10 grav bong rips and 2 huge bowls out of my brand new big spoon, this was headie weed too real dank, i dont remember much but i took a shower and i blacked out, my mom picked me up at around 4 and was done smoking by 12:30 i was still real fried she also said "your style is really slurred nick" im like "Momma dukes im not blazed" hhaha i donno why i typed that

5. what the fuck did i just type style for? i have no idea, i meant Speech sorry about that

6. yeah i used to get huge fucking pupils. But i dont know where you can get eye drops that make your pupils not dialate, im pretty sure you would need an Rx to get those.

the only thing i know that makes your pupils small is any opaite (I.E. morphine, vicoden, oxycontin, opium, fentynl ect.)

those make your pupils like pin head small

7. my dad had cataract surgery like 2 years ago, and he always has to go to the doctor to have them checked out - he's diabetic, so I guess theres a higher chance for after-surgery problems.

But yea, the doctor uses drops to dialate his eyes so they can take pictures, then he gives him the reverse drops to make pupils gets small again quickly, so he's more comfortable after the check up.

I know such a thing exists, but I dunno how readily available it is to the public. Do some research.

8. i havent worn sunglasses since i was 6, speaking of JOhnny depp i just watched Blow last night, good film

9. would clear eyes help any?