Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me with GreenDragon Video inside.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Collie Man 11, May 28, 2009.

1. Hey blades, so i was on youtube last night stumbling across green dragon videos and I came upon this. How legitimate would this actually make some green dragon???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4HLLgVN_xk]YouTube - HOW TO: Make GREEN DRAGON the Quick Way using a Vapor Brothers Vaporizer and ONLY 1 Gram of Herb[/ame]

Thank you!

2. looks pretty legit to me. try it. its not like 1 gram is alot to miss if it doesnt work. haha

3. I have 2 oz of lemon extract with 1.5g of bud in there. It's been sitting for about a week. I'm gonna let it sit for 3 weeks, and let you guys know if it works.

4. Im going to be doing this tomorrow, I just picked up a bottle of everclear tonight. I actually have about a half oz of some vaped bud that im going to make golden dragon with, and im also going to do the quick vape thing that he did with a gram of trainwreck and make green dragon. Ill let you know how it goes.