Please help me smoke

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by akt22, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Bro lemme guess she asks a hundred questions when you leave..which in turn stops you from going out sometimes because you buckle trying to lie where your going but know your just going to esh...no offence but im guessing you havnt told her to get fucked yet... as you try leave and shes blocking you asking a million questions just straight out tell her in an angry voice to either fuck off or get fucked and start an emotional drama based on the fact you cant do anythiny without being asked a hundred questions blah blah Yeah she might be heart broken her son just told her that but shes got to wake up and face reality your not a little boy anymore....

2. Ehhhh I might not do that...I graduate in May so I could just sneak it after work before I drive home

3. Go outside ,go to a friend's house ,make fire crackers.

4. I'm for sure going to try firecracker and I work with my friend and they always give us different off days

5. Since you got a job how about stopping somewhere safe like a back road after work getting out of your car and smoking a few bowls? Just be sure to have an alibi if the five oh rolls up on you.

6. My town doesn't have any back roads but the dumpster behind work is always quiet!

7. If no one goes there on a regular bases then I say go for it man!

8. I shall ... But what about my off days?

9. Edibles or go to a friends house. Where do you live city ,rural ,or country?

10. I live in a rural/city.... Lots of trees

11. rural/city ....lots of trees.

12. #32 Delightfully High, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Go in the woods for a "walk"? Get high and build a tree house or go hunting (just be sure to eat what you kill and have a license).

13. Move out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why can't you just go to a park or something, drive your car, find a spot, tell your mama you coming home late from work.

so easyyy

15. Sometimes there's nothing more entertaining than browsing GC and seeing some of the threads that people make.....

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. My god, your 18, go for a walk and take some deodorant with you or something. If you really need an excuse for red-eye, say dust blew into your eyes or you've been crying :laughing:

I remember before my Mum knew I smoked. I straight up told her and she replied, "Well, you're an adult, do what you want."

17. Start running, without smoking while you doing.

Then once she's not like OMG why you do this

Start bringing a jay and find a nice lake or somewhere back in the woods and toke up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Telling your mom to fuck off isn't the way to show you're all grown up now.

• Like Like x 1
  19. When your angry at stupid shit like that youl be suprised what comes of your mouth

20. #40 Danerrr, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    I have a new suggestion. Tell her you're going to smoke a bowl in the back yard so her son doesn't go to jail for doing such a harmless thing. When she tells you know, ask her why. Don't take because it's my house my rules for an answer but don't be a douche nozzle about it the only way to talk to an adult is be one. You can't get your way with your boss at work by yelling so there's no reason to treat your mother that way unless you're 4.

Keep telling her it's safe and the usual spew you would use to defend weed. Eventually she'll understand of course if she's not too conservative.

Worked for me with my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2