Please help me save my plant !!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Asianism, Jan 15, 2020.

1. I grow it in coco soil mix + worm casting.
    I feed it liquid bat guano for 3 times. No chemical nute.
    So far its fellow plant is growing normal but this one is different.
    i have tried to look at many nute burn picture and so far I have no idea whats wrong with my plant.

Please help me save it. Thanks
    190E0CF3-CD4C-4C6B-954B-EF733088045C.jpeg A9E22E08-D924-46F5-B1E7-168F04C6046B.jpeg
    And this one has been in the pot for almost 2 weeks and seems like it refuse to grow bigger.
    9EA369C6-7BC6-4E2E-A579-121D6E78F04B.jpeg

2. Please help !

3. How recently have you fed it? What is the run offs ph, what type of water do you give it?

4. I ph the water to around 6.0 to 6.5, i have a formula so I dont use ph test everytime, declorine of couse. I fed it every other day but i stopped for 3 days now. I fed all plant the same and the 3 other plants seem to love it except this one

5. Some plants are more picky with feedings, I would hold off on the feeding for a week or two and see how she does

6. What are your temps and light source?

7. #7 GroBro420, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  8. 100% russet mites.

Micronised sulfur (spray on) will destroy them.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tbh i already looked at hundreds if not thousands of mites pics and doesnt find it so obvious. I am considering throwing this plant out.

10. You don't need to look at pictures, you need to look on the underside of the leaves with a jewelers loupe or microscope.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.