Please help me..PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fish83, Aug 14, 2009.

1. :confused:
    Okay...I have a couple questions...I have been studying and researching and browsing, and just about everything else there is for growing for a long long time now. I've watched countless videos, "see more buds", jorge cervates videos, hight times videos, sea of green videos, etc...etc...etc. I have also read all kinds of books, and forums, and tutorials on growing...lol...

I have come up with my "plan" for growing, but need a few answers...I am going to get some 600 watters with the Lumatek digital ballasts...I am going to have Co2, great exhaust, the works, and I will be using the "Bio-Bucket" methos for the flowering room. I will have a great set-up thanx to forum research and everything else..I thank all who have helped me so far...

My first question-----> I want to get a good strain, one I havent decided on yet, looking into the ak straind and the big bud strains, but cant figure out how many plants to put...I watch videos and forums where someone has a whole bunch of plants, and then another with the same wattage uses only a few, and I understand both methods work very well, but what is the better way? I cant figure that out for the life of me...I'll have a clone room, so if I need a lot, it can be done, but I cant figure out which way to go here...one video, a kid had 2400 watts with 300 damn planys, and another video had a guy with 2400 watts, and 24 plants. They both did well...but which would be better? I'll have either 4- 3x3 spaces, or 1- 8x8 space for the flowering...It looks like I will do a perpetual grow instead of one main grow and harvest...please someone help me here with this question...a lot of plants, or a few?
    Thank you to anyone who is taking the time to read this and help me...it is greatly appreciated.

My second question is this-----> If I have 4-600 watters goin on for flowering, what size would be a good MH light for the mothers,? I realize this all depends on my first question, due to how many clones and all that, but what would be an ideal size bulb for the mamas and the veggies? I was hoping a 400 watter would be good enough for this, but need some input, cuz like I said, I have watched and read so much that contardict each other...

Again, thank you to anyone for helping me here....if it wasnt for the online forums, i wouldnt know half as much as i do now...I look forward to hearing from you all...thank you...and happy growing to all....

2. Strain isn't that important, pick one from a reputable seedbank and breeeder. 8x8 for flowering you need 3200+ watts. You'll also need to vent, filter, and cool that space. It will be HOT. In an 8x8 you can fit quite a few plants, at least 16-20.

If you have one mother, a 400w will do just fine for her. You won't be able to put the clones underneath it unless you move them closer to the light, 3-4 feet away is too far imo.