Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me out!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Markkky66, Jan 18, 2017.

1. I'm unable to obtain a scale at the moment and I was wondering how much bud this looks like to you guys. I feel like such an idiot I know that I've been getting shorted. 20170117_220348.jpg 20170117_220348.jpg 20170117_220348.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm sorry, come again?

3. Sorry OP, he misspelled it. He meant 12 Dirking. Looks like a perfect 12 Dirking to me. Could be 12 Dirking and a half Gibbies. Hard to tell...

Pssg: do you own Legos?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably half a gram. How much did you spend on it?

5. Bro I know it's more than that

6. Lol compared to what? People usually put something in the pic like a lighter or a coin.

7. Less than a 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. That's what I paid for and I smoked about a dub already. Thanks for being straight up

9. Hey anytime

10. Looks are deceiving but those buds don't look too tight, kinda leafy and airy.
    Where are you located.?

11. Bottom line: you got ripped off. Thank you for posting :)

12. Looks like a G, forsure less than a dub tho maybe 1.5 max.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I want to say CLOSE to 2G, but thats pushing it.

14. done stuffed in a nickel sac with a dime. typical girl purchase

15. Lol, go buy a scale.

If spending ~$20 is an issue for you then you need a job or you need to quit smoking weed. Because anyone who's been smoking for a minute and or temporarily doesn't have a scale isn't gonna come on the forums asking people to eyeball 1-2 grams. Lol. I think the real issue here is you don't have $20 to spend on a scale.

Like god damn dude I've seen a lot of nugs and the picture can be deceiving. If I take a picture at the right angle I can make a 1/2 look like 2.5g(solid 4-5g nugs look like .5g if their dense and you don't have something to compare it to). You have no fucking lighter even like we can't even begin to eyeball that. People here are guessing anywhere from between 1-7 grams so you know posting here will never be accurate.