please help me make my plants live

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by THEGUY25G, Feb 14, 2017.

1. i have 2 plants very sick looks like they are about to dye what can i do to find out whats wrong with them?

2. the leaves are yellow and droopy

3. do you have a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. here we go

Attached Files:

5. Those plants have a severe lack of moisture.You will probably lose those.. sorry.

6. all bad. its ok first time grower have any tips on everything regarding growing.?

7. these where from the shop. if i buy another set of plants what shell i do to prevent this?

8. i dont think you should be using tin foil for a start... to prevent under watering make sure you have drainage holes at the bottom of your pot, water slowly until you get 20% run off water, and only water when she the soil is dry a inch down (you're first knuckle) im new to growing too watering can be tricky but i think i have cracked it good luck

9. what should i use? rather then foil?

10. i just painted my walls white in my cupboard

11. what have you learned that i can know not to do?

12. i done a lot of research before i went and brought my equipment so i was ready for when i started your better off searching good for a simple guide on how to grow

13. Read, read, and read some more. Too many people start growing without having even the basic knowledge required to grow healthy plants.

If you want a decent harvest you need these things. People do it with less and have lots of problems, and a lot never make it to harvest.

1. Adequate light! Don't skimp here like most people do, and then ask why your plants look like poo. Proper light for your grow space will have the single largest effect on your grow, period.

2. Good medium; coco, soil, etc. No Miracle Grow! You need to be able to control your medium. It must be well draining too.

3. Ventilation!!!! So important, and often neglected. Without it you WILL have many problems, namely sick plants. They need fresh Co2 to live.

4. Grow space. Have a good area with enough room. Yes a lot of people grow little tiny plants, but there is no question the best way to go is letting those plants put on some size. Why waste 4 months of your time, and money, tend end up with less bud than you could have just gone out and bought!

5. Temps and humidity; if these are out of whack, your plants will let you know they are not happy. I see people with temps in the 90's and they have no idea why their plant looks like it's begging for death.

6. Let them grow!!! Too many new growers want to be up their plants asses 24/7. This usually results in overwatering and people trimming off all the valuable growth. It's very simple, look at any successful grower or commercial op, you will never, ever see them stripping off every damn fan leaf to "get more light to the buds". They don't need to because, back to light, they have adequate lighting that can penetrate the canopy.

All in all, learn and read. And make sure you have all the needed supplies before you start. This will give you the best chance at a successful harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1