Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please help me! i think i have laced weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lalaloo, Aug 23, 2008.

1. ive had panic attacks from weed and its very possibly. a lot of people have gotten panic attacks from weed. your shit aint laced just got a panic attack.

2. sorry i disagree. panic attacks have never made me scratch my legs uncontrollably, resulting in bruises. panic attacks have never made me black out. panic attacks have never made me throw up....

3. well if anything it could be crack, but youd have to smoke a loooooot of crack to blackout. and heroin could make you scratch to you bleed and pass out but you cant reallyt lace weed with heroin. i think your just trippin or at most you got some bud sprayed with some chemicals or somethin not ment to be consumed.

4. thanks for the information. i didn't know weed could be laced w/ heroin. hopefully that's not what i'm dealing with, but i have to put it into perspective....

i'm gonna go buy a drug test @ walgreens.

5. yeah should go buy a drug test. i doubt there is anything in your system but your pretty convinced so prove it to youself.

6. It was laced with PCP.

thanks for the "oh no weed is never laced with anything" comments I got from a ton of you...

and I would appreciate it if whichever mod moved this to apprentice tokers would move it back to the regular section - that's just fucking disrespectful.

7. #27 ceres2713, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    if your dealer sells other drugs she might have gave you the wrong bag. it could have been laced with coke or crack.

8. what the hell are you talkin bout i love laced weed its the best high but thats just me you should thank her for it :) lol

9. that sounds like a panic attack u problu got freak cuz of ur heart

10. didnt your other thread say it was laced with embalming fluid?

11. Was you weed laced?Maybe.Probably not though.

Cocaine used to be freebased before crack was invented.So yes you can smoke powder cocaine.

12. Illiteracy runs rampant.

13. Did you check your bud for mold? It can give you a really bad headache and a shitty feeling if you smoked mold.. I wouldn't think it would be laced because like they said it would cost more for the dealer.

14. Lalaloo - I have no way to express how dumbfounded I am at your disrespect.
    We have know way of judging whether you bud was laced. We can only tell based on your accounts and our own reference. Many people provided you with reasonable responses which you still refused to respect. Also, cursing at the people who run these forums and moved your thread to the correct section isn't very helpful either.

15. #35 Melbryn420, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    The closest thing I've ever seen to 'laced weed' was a bag I got from a low rep guy who also sold coke...he re-used a bag and there were little pieces of it everywhere.:eek: I traded it back, cuz I hate that shit. I WILL say that at least he was cool enough to trade it in for a clean one...

16. Bro...I've read your little story and I feel bad so I can only offer you this little piece of advice....

Step 1 : Bring that shit back to her

Step 2 : Make the bitch smoke some with a smile on her face

Step 3 : If everything works out she will be passed out for 20 minutes like when it happened to you

Step 4: Once she goes down its time to move in and put the fish in that taco( If ya know what I mean)

Enjoy

17. happened to a friend of mine when we where smoking

i was smoking with him

same shit happened to him

idk maybe a freak reaction

18. wtf coke don't make you scratch

or nautious

and you can't smoke coke and have the full effects

unless it's turned into crack

dood you're taking out your ass

but you're right some people do lace weed

but those are the people that shouldn't be dealing

19. Sounds liek you had an alergic reaction or coke. And dealers do lace weed, the fact that all these people say they dont is just because it hasnt happened to them or they havent noticed. I used to say no all the time, until it obviously happened to me.

20. haha? dealers dont lace bud? just because you've never gotten laced bud doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

This sounds like meth/coke to me. The numbing feeling you felt appears to be coke but scratching on your legs and shit indicates someone whos tweakin meth.

Lick a little bit and see how it tastes. Look to see if its possibly sprayed or has any powder on it