Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help me find the name of thid bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Novablazzer, Apr 12, 2013.

1. So around whare I live northwestern Minnesota thares a bud called nug now I know its not really called nug and its homegrown it's lime green with orange hairs and very sticky you can tell its indica and maybe some tips to Handel with my hook up all answers and criticism is acceptable

image-3648919285.jpg

2. its impossible and what is that in the picture? show us a pic outside the bud

3. I'm sorry but no one will be able to accurately name a strain for you over the internet.

4. yea son, we couldnt even name the strain for you if we saw it in person

5. Do you know any strains in Minnesota I think it northern light but I'm not sure

6. I dont think places have certain strains. Certainly some strains are in some places more than others but something you find in Minnesota surely you can find them some place else.

And noone can be really sure what it is unless you bought it from a dispensary. Did you ask the person you got it from?

7. Yech every one calls it nug and I know it's not only in Minnesota in just saying
    a lot here