Please help me ..did I smoke laced weed

Discussion in 'General' started by James678, Dec 28, 2013.

1. So I haven't smoked weed since my first time 3 months ago. Today was the first time I've smoked since then and I smoked about a gram to myself. I don't know if I was really high or the weed was laced because I felt like time wasn't right and I felt like life wasn't real and my heart was beating incredibly hard and fast. My friends all said I was just really high but I kept saying I think I'm going to die because I was really scared. It's been like 5 hours since then I have a really bad headache but besides that I'm fine. So basically I was just wondering if the gram of Girl Scout cookies weed I smoked was laced or not. The key things I remember we're just feeling like life wasn't real and I was kinda teleporting when I would walk. Also my irregular heartbeat that I had within the first 1 hour or so. Ad is this headache normal(not to mention but I also get headaches normally since I was 6) and the doctors say its just always going to happen to me. But this one is in the back of my head as usual and the thing that stands out is how bad it hurts. But it's not the worst I've ever had. Would it be okay to go to sleep? I wasn't like imagining stuff and seeing things that weren't there either. Everything was normal except for life feeling like a dream and nothing was real. Please help me

2. #2 holyholyholy, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    Well, since it's you're second time smoking, I'm inclined to say you're probably just really high. It can be uncomfortable, esp smoking a gram by yourself if you're not used to it. I used to get the irregular, fast, pumping heart. Headache. Everything I saw would be like... a camera shutter clicking pictures. Very uncomfortable. But not unusual. 

I honestly think you'll be fine, you just smoked too much. It might have triggered an anxiety attack. Your headache could be from dehydration, too. Drink a big glass of water and get some good sleep. 

3. Yeah everything was like a quick camera shuttering . I just want the headache to go away and then ill feel normal