Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help [I'm dying I think]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by routaruo, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hey what's up grasscity.
    I dunno what's wrong (and ignore the title I know it'd make you laugh) anyways I have no idea what's wrong listen up. So I smoked a joint outside (I smoked a fuck load and held each toke in for like 15 seconds) and I'm freaking out. I smoked weed that I've had for like 3 weeks prior and smoked all of it. I have no idea what's happening, I'm experience feelings as if I'm watching myself in a different dimension, I also feel EXTREME body highs, it feels as if i'm having a blood clot (dunno if that's possible), and it felt like I almost died. I have no idea why or how this is happening or what's going on, my muscles are convulsing (like it feels like I can't stop shaking and I'm shivering and shit) and I dunno I almost puked earlier after I ate, and it feels like I can't feel my pulse and shit. I'm probably the most baked I've ever been and it feels like something different. Almost like something Iv'e never ever experienced, I'm so fucking paranoid and hear like songs and people singing and whacky shit. I don't have sczophrenia or anything, but sometimes when I get baked I hallucinate, please for the love of god help me come down and relax. It was not laced marijuana as I've smoked it 7-8 times prior. Help please

2. We can't help you.

Now stop freaking out, and drink your orange juice.

3. I'm dead serious I literally am gone. That's the literal definition. I don't know what's going on and I just need an answer.

4. Holding hits in for 15 seconds causes cancer cells

R.I.P

5. The only prescription is more cow bell.

6. You're not dying, you're just really high. :p

All you need is time, buddy. You said you're having chills, so make yourself as warm as possible. Turn on some good music, play a game or something to get your mind off of it, and just ride it out. This is not going to last forever, probably won't even last the night. All you need is time and something to keep your brain occupied while you wait it out.

You are fine, and you will be just fine.

7. hahaha good time, dude your fine ive had this happen to me, when it happened to me i felt like blood dripping in my chest and at it would hit it would explode with tremendous power, i started to black out my brain felt cold, i thought i was ding lol you be fine it all in your head, i know is seems so real but its the weed making freak out your fine trust me ive been smoking everyday for 5years now so i know what im talkin bout

8. Go to sleep. You probably don't want to but I 100% guarantee you aren't dying and going to sleep will help end what you're feeling right now. If you really don't want to sleep, get some warm pyjamas/clothing on, go under a blanket and watch some comedy movies or comedy TV like Family Guy or something.

I can promise you you're not dying and you're going to wake up tomorrow feeling normal again. You're just really baked

9. First thing I do when I think i'm dying; make a thread on GC.

10. Can't tell if troll, or just baked out of his mind.

11. This is beyond fucked up, I no longer feel like dying but while trying to sleep I had a full blown conversation with my brain. I'm fucking freaking out is marijuana making me scitzophrenic? I'm fucking scared guys I'm dead serious please please tell me this isn't true. Is it my powerful imagination doing that? cuz I hope it is. please you guys

12. No I'm very serious I'm honestly scared.

13. 15 secounds is way too long. don't do that dude.....

14. It's okay to be honestly scared. No marijuana is not making you schizophrenic, no you're not dead, no you're not dying.

You are just really high and you will be fine in a few hours.

Seriously, I'm not even lying, you will be just fine. You're over-thinking things because you're really high.

Find a book to read or a game to play or some music to listen to or any combination of those, trying to sleep right now is probably a bad idea because it's just going to leave you alone with your paranoid thoughts. And that's all they are, paranoid thoughts.

Chill out, find something to keep you occupied, and know that you'll be fine in a few hours.

15. Like JD said, you're fine man, just really, really high. Just drink some water, and zone out to a movie or some music until you can fall asleep.

16. Maybe it was lased, or you're just blazed.
    This reminds me of when I used to get dexxed.

17. Never underestimate the power of good bud

18. You could possibly be suffering from something called a "whitey" as people over here in the UK call it. Is your skin pale? IS your heart beating fast?

19. How have we got to page 2 without someone mentioning this :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU]Police Officer steals Marijuana. - YouTube[/ame]

20. Dude, if you can type correctly and form full ideas, you're fine. Everyone is "dying". Welcome to being high. Feeling scitzo is pretty fun ay?