Please help I’m stumped

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jaywalter, Oct 15, 2018.

1. And this is the reason I said don't bother; you are set in your ways.

Its all good, I'm not here to dis, or aggro. Just tried to help and saw where it was going. Advised others of the trajectory.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Week 7 day 54 for the GG week 6 for the Dark devil [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Dark Devil seems to look and smell better although it will be small [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Week 9 the dark devil is super smelly the Gorilla glue is full of buds the leaves look crappy but the buds smell good I’ve given up on making any more adjustments just gonna flush from this point on I plan to just keep diluting the res with distilled until last cpl days with straight distilled
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. I have seen tomato houses grow from the cubes like this. They’re usually on the floor so not sure if the roots are reaching down into the earth or not, but have seen some crazy big plants coming from tiny cubes. Sometimes big slabs of rockwool under plastic for the entire row and little squares cut in the plastic where the plants come up.

In a way you almost have a bonzai. But you’re getting big enough plants, so its doable. But if you add to the system like trojan says, you have more of a root mass and more of a buffer for the nutrients, which may help avoid the issues you had with the foliage, and probably a bigger yield.
    Glad to see they made it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 Jaywalter, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    That is exactly where I got the idea from. I started growing tomatoes indoor over the winters and had tons of tomatoes from huge plants. I figured cannabis would fair similarly, which they have when they were photos, but the autos seem to hate this.
    That makes sense, I was going for a medium size plant that’s squat and wide bc my space is limited but the deficiencies threw me off my plan to scrog it plus bc its an auto it was hard to gauge where the plant would be during each stage. I’m going to grow a photo next but I’ll consider a different method for autos.

Here are some better photos to see the bud growth [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Week 10 update...the smell is intense on the little dark devil smell reminds me of Sour Diesel, very sharp. The GG though not as smelly has a nice fruity more sweet fragrance. The buds on the GG are rock hard which is promising. Here some photos to enjoy
    Dark devil auto
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Fast Buds Gorilla Glue
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Harvest time

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. That's pretty good for what you used Jaywalter.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Update been 6 days since the chop the dark devil is dry and in a jar yielded a little over half ounce, the GG is almost dry enough to jar but not quite haven’t weighed it yet I used paper bag method. Now with that said I dried a small nug of GG and tried it yesterday then I tried a nug of the dark devil today. While they both get the job done as far as getting stoned, the dark devil is far far superior than the GG in every way. I’m convinced that the genetics are to blame for the majority of dissatisfaction I’ve had with the Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto. The Dark Devil on the other hand has convinced me of the advantage to having autos available [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]