Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE help, Got arrested... Have a decision to make

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Sep 30, 2014.

1. I won't bore you with the details but basically I got snitched on receiving 1.2 grams of weed. I got taken to the police station where I told them I was just showing my friend my weed. Now they think that I was selling HIM the weed!!! And as you know I will almost definitely go to prison for that.
    So here's the decision:
    Take the fall for something I didn't do

Or

Tell the cops that the kid Gave it to ME (the truth) and only get charged with possession.

But if I rat out the kid, HELL go to prison.

Idk what to do... :(

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Get a lawyer. If you can't afford a lawyer, the court will provide one for you.

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. what evidence do they have tho?

4. Security camera and they searched me bag and found the weed

5. They wont take you to jail for a gram of weed. Nor will the other kid. They are trying to scare you. It's not worth the court trail for them if you fight it... It's a gram of weed... That's just personal use.

6. Lol you are not going to prison for 1.2 grams of weed, even if they think you were selling it. 

7. I know but I was told that I was "trying to sell" it to people on the street. So do you think it would be worth it to tell them that i was simply receiving it?

8. And if I decide to tell them the truth, do I wait until court or call them?

9. What are they gonna hit ya with?

"Your Honor...This man was going to split that 1.2 grams of marijuana into two sacks of .6 grams and distribute them...Thus, becoming...The next Breaking Bad." :cool:

10. #10 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014

The very first thing you need to do is get a lawyer. You do not need to talk to the police. They already arrested you and filed a report with the courts. 

And who are you going to call? It's out of the police's hands. You would need to contact the county's prosecutor and they will tell you that you need to get a lawyer lol.

Get a lawyer and tell him the truth and he will clear things up with the courts and you will be charged with possession. Sounds like it's your first time so you will get diversion. 

11. The way i was raised... snitching is never worth it. how are you gonna throw someone under the bus because YOU fucked up? Thats a cowards way of approaching it. "Its not really my fault, he's worse than me!" Fuck that.

annnnd... just so you know, they're putting pressure on ya cuz they're betting on you being a coward and caving in so they can get the guy. Youre not getting hit for selling over a gram. Thatll never hold out in court.

12. #12 †TheGrow†, Sep 30, 2014
    Yes just tell them you got it for free from the guy that's it(if they truly have you getting it from him on camera) It's 1 gram, if a cop seriously took you to court for it the judge would most likely throw it out.

13. Prison for 1.2g's? Not even texas does that!

14. #14 nacher7g, Sep 30, 2014
    I didn't fuck anything up, we were both questioned by the police and happened to come up with the same story that I was showing it to him. I just don't want to get extra sentencing for something I didn't do. To me, snitching is if I got caught by myself and turned in my dealer or something. So it's either I'm going down for selling or he's going down for selling, and I didn't sell so you can see which way I'm leaning here. I'm just trying to get out of a false accusation

I do have a court date though

15. Also will they check my phone records?

16. They wont check your phone records, go to court on that date, you will be given another date to actually see the judge, fight the ticket, the judge will either throw it out or the cop wont show up and you'll win. 

17. 👏

Attached Files:

18. Where the fuck do you live? Iraq?

Omeguh

19. Close, a tiny ass redneck town where nothing ever happens

20. I've decided that I'm going to hear what charges the prosecutor is going to bring against me and then figure out what to do from there