PLEASE HELP!! easyryder problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tzak1221, Oct 27, 2009.

1. I don't know whats wrong with them , they were doing awesome and then i noticed yellowing and drooping.

one is like 15 days old and one is about 3 weeks old.

The one that 15 days is very droopy and starting to yellow a little bit. I thought it was over watering but i water them both the same. I stopped watering for a day or so for the roots to get oxygen but they dont seem to be getting better.

The 3 weeks plant has realllllly yellow fan leaves and i dont know why and this one is not wilting or drooping which is weird that one is .

I think the problem might have been that i was using tap water that i let sit out for a day for a couple days til i bought bottled water again. but maybe it had chlorine or something else still in it and i started watering bottled water.

it getts sometimes about up 90 degrees but usauly stays at like 86 in there but i have an intake and outtake fan so it should be fine.

I havent starting nutes yet i tihnk im going to wati like 5 more days and start if they dont get better.

please giive me your opinion on what u think is wrong.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. yellowing leaves is a sign of nitro deficiency

what type of soil are you using?

what is the ph of the water you are putting on your plants..
    these are the things which will let you hone onto what is really going on with your plants.
    technically with some flushing of balanced ph water should spruce your soil plant backup.

3. ok i am using fox famr ocean and forest and and im not giving any nutes and i use bottle water to water the ph shouuld be at 7...what do u think it should be??

4. it's definitely a nitrogen def. flush the medium and use a "grow" type fert quickly. I'd recommend amending your soil with worm castings next time. They're high in nitrogen and really gives your plants a jump start.

5. this. invest in a ph meter, or liquid test kit. so you know for a fact what your watering with

6. I do have a liquid test kit and my water ph is at 6.5-7 i just added my first nutes today hopefully they will get better.