PLEASE HELP! Don't Want to destroy my new RooR!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chronic Blood, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Please do not listen to this "professional" lol, forgot to take her meds or something.... "reel the grower" wtf does that have to do with anything? lol

2. This is bullshit. No roors are made in china. If it was made in China, it is a counterfeit. End of story.

THAT SAID: I have an idea how to get the stem out.

You will need: 1) a couple of feet of thick thread
    2) a small rubber ball with a diameter greater than that of the downstem, but small enough to drop in through the mouthpiece. You will need to drill a tiny hole through the ball.

Take some sturdy thread and feed it through the downstem. Continue to feed it through all the way out the mouthpiece. Attach the thread to the rubber ball and secure it tightly. Next, drop the ball into the bong, and slowly pull the thread until tight. Now try to gently tug until the joint is loosened.

3. try wd-40 or some other lubricant. but honestly the bongs fucked either way, you may just want to get a hammer and hit the downstem so it will break and you will be able to just get a new downstem for it.

4. Dude I really like your thinking... Would work perfectly if there wern't fat ice notches in the way. Also, it has the roor logo, with the registered trademark symbol in the right place, and the info with it clearly states it is made by MWP (ROOR, Proudly made by MWP) not the most well know glass company in the world but they're american and they do produce a lot of products. If they used the proper roor logo on one of their pieces they would be in a world of lawsuits, haven't heard about any between Roor and MWP recently, have you?

5. usually happens to me when water gets in between the joints. Hasn't happened in a while though.

The last time it happened, I pulled on the slide for a bit, nothing, so just let it sit overnight and it came out fairly easily the next day...I guess all the water dried up

on the oposite end, sometimes getting the joints wet (hot water) also helps to "lubricate" and make the joint come loose

6. Same thing happened to me, so here is what i did. I took a hot glue gun and filled the broken downstem with hot glue then i stuck a pencil about half way in and let it dry. After it dried i pulled the pencil and Voila!

7. You fucking genius. For real, Max credit to you man... Fucking best idea I've heard so far.