please help!!!dont be mean

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by XxGanjaXXGOD, Aug 22, 2009.

1. im having problems with cavities and i have several.i will admit i have turned my back on dental health and i just recently started caring again.well i noticed i have a large cavity in my front left tooth and in both canine and in the one on the right just in front of the canines.also i have one on one of my lower teeth.i just wanted to know,is the dentist going to fill them or pull them.and is he/she going to make rude comments while doing it?im going to the dentist in 2 weeks:mad:

2. Depends on how deep the cavity is. If it is real deep they might have to pull them or give you a root canal (expensive), this will probably happen if you are feeling pain. Otherwise they will just drill 'em and fill 'em.

Seriously tho. Cavities are a bitch. I wish that our teeth were more like sharks, just get a new set every 6-7 years.

I read this sci-fi book once by Roger Zelazny, I forget what it was called. But it had a lot of genetic engineering in it and in the story, they had engineered almost the whole human race to have perfect teeth. No cavities, no imperfections etc. If only it were real.

3. How old are you?

And are they completely dead, or just cavities?

If they're cavities, he will fill them.

No he will not make 'rude comments.'

4. I HIGHLY suggest cutting sugars out of your diet. Refined sugars will absolutely kill your oral hygiene.

5. For starters, of course the dentist is going to make rude comments. I'll admit, my teeth have been pretty bad and every dentist I went to made some complete uncalled for rude comment. It's like "fuck off you cock sucker, you're the one who chose this career"

Depending on how big they are, they can fill em, pull em, or root canal em. Root canal is hands down the most expensive, and is only done when the cavity is too big to be filled. I wouldn't have any of the back teeth pulled, they're too important to me. If I were you, I'd fill em, and if they were too big, save up some money and man up with the pain and get a root canal. But be warned, if you don't have insurance, you'll be paying out the fucking ASS. (Even with insurance, my root canal was 800 bucks)

6. I fucking hate the dentists they do make rude comments. I dont get why they make them either there supposed to help not put someone down.:smoke:

7. I've never had a cavity in my life, but my dentist is STILL a prick every time I go in there.

"Oh, it's been too long since your last visit, I bet you'll have a cavity this time"

Fuck off douche.

"There's a spot back here that you need to get batter"

Is there a cavity there? Then fuck off!

I keep my teeth clean, but no matter what, you'll always have that asshole making condescending remarks.

8. it is the biggest one is pretty deep,but it doesnt cause any pain.and btw im 23

9. exactly thats what im saying:hello::hello:

you guys are a hell of alot nicer than that damn yahoo answers :mad::mad:

10. ive been really stressed lately and havent had time to go to the dentist and keep my teeth clean.im more worried about keeping my job,house, and car....sorry for the triple posts

11. I hear ya mate, no judgement. Shit happens and you've just gotta deal, right? I've been in situations where it'd be easy to judge me poorly, we've all been somewhere like that. Best of luck with it.

12. Move to canada! >:D Better healthcare. I hope to go there one day. :I

13. thanks man,it really helps that your a pretty decient person

14. I love going to my dentist. First off she is super hot. She is in her late 30's early 40's. Second she is super chill and we usually end up talking for a little bit after she is done cleaning my teeth. Third I've never had a cavity so going to the dentist is usually for a 30 min cleaning every 6 months.

15. Why do so many people think Canada has better healthcare than the U.S.?
    I just watched an article on the news saying the complete opposite.
    I don't know who to trust anymore... But that's nothing new.

16. I've always worried about this type of situation. For some reason, I've always feared poppin' wood while having my teeth examined. And then, thinking about it makes it worse! I've had beautiful dentists before, but visit an older guy now. No more to worry about.

I'm with you on it being a quick cleaning and relatively painless though. The only reason I get pitched shit is for visiting infrequently. Especially now that I don't have insurance.

17. When I was younger like 14 it would happen to me shit was so embarassing. I would have to do the texas tuck right in front of her w/o her noticing. Now tho when her boob rubs up against my face when she is cleaning i'm like meh not the first time boobies have been rubbed in my face.

18. Dude, straight up. Same thing when I get my hair cut, but at least then I've got the cover thingy that keeps the hair off of you to obscure my wood.

I think they do it on purpose.

19. Hey if they do well I'm not going to complain about it.;)