(please help) Does this vaporizer just burn dry herb?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by byllistic, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I have been looking at the medstick vaporcone's because i want a vaporizer. I only have about 60 bucks to spend so it needs to be very cheap. I was watching a video and the comments say that even though it is a dry herb vaporizer, it just burns the dry herbs. Apperantly it vaporizes oil but only smokes the herb. Can anyone help me with this ? is it true? thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfG10Q8GwZw]Vapor Cone Elite - Hitting Dry Herb - YouTube[/ame]

Medstick Online Store | The Medstick

2. My dealer sells them and the oil cartridges, with oil they hit amazingly, haven't tried herb but I've heard that it combusts it.

3. ughhh thats bad, i really need a vaporizer but cant spend more than like 50 bucks :( oh well i guess ill just smoke and hope it doesent affect my cardio

4. Just don't smoke for a couple weeks and save the $100 for an Mflb

5. I just got one today and I love it. I've smoked the oil cartridge and I packed the dry cartridge with wax and both created big clouds of vapor that dissipated much quicker than smoke would. Got me baked in just a few hits, much higher than I've felt with weed in a while. Haven't tried it with bud and I don't have any so I won't be able to for a while

6. #6 nylezengch98, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Open a window[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. the mflb or the medstick?

8. The Vapor Cone is what I just got, medstick is the brand. I've had my Mflb for a while though and if you don't have hash for the Vapor Cone I'd go with the Mflb.

9. Look at my threads, I just posted one that has pics and everything