PLEASE HELP...any1 got any ideas?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jun 17, 2006.

1. <TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" background=templates/PlanetSkunk3D/images/ln2.gif colSpan=2 height=6></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" colSpan=2 height="100%">please give some input if u can. My plants were doing all good, about a foot or so tall. i sprayed them with Serenade Disease Control (can be viewed at Planetnatural.com under disease control) and i sprayed them with Tomato & Vegetable insect killer (under same site). These things are suppose to be organic, but when i went to go apply my first application of organic fertilizer (foxfarm grow big) about 6 hours later i saw that my plants had wilted alot and the leaves started to curl. I THOUGHT THESE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE ORGANIC? I know- i should have tested on one plant, but i didnt and thats my fault. Does it sound like my plants will die? the disease control looks like it gave my plants a darn disease. I thought organic things were hard to over do? i mean i gave them a good spray of each spray, but i dont know why they are doing this. What do u think? are they done, or are they maybe just shocked from a new substance touching them. any way to revivie them? i really appreciate the help, thanks </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. I would get a gose if possile and turn it toa fine mist and wash the rest of the spray off. I sounds like it was to much for the all at once and you could of shocked them.

This is strictly MY Opinion!!!!!