Please help; Any comments appreciated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VNGREEN, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hello,

I want to give you a bit of info and any and all comments/help/replies are welcome. I live just North of the Equator in Camdodia/Vietnam area. I am now growing 4 plants (some of which are AK-47 Fem and T44 Fem). I forgot to properly mark them when I dropped the seeds in; DOH!! Anyway they have been growing now since November 4th; the others were behind the 1st by 1-2 weeks. The biggest one is about 2.5/3'tall and pretty full, but she is showing some yellowing leaves at the bottom. I have been feeding them orchid food and bud blossomer, but since I've gone to straight water for a few times only when they need it. The other plants are looking well except for a few errors on my part by misting in the sun. Now I only mist at night and I have a fan on them oscilating on medium speed. BTW, I'm on a rooftop patio so they get plenty of sunshine and not rainy season here now so it's great for them to grow. It does get pretty hot up there so the soil does dry pretty quickly so it seems they require more than normal watering.

ANY HELP THAT YOU GUYS CAN GIVE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED:smoking: I really want these plants to thrive. Any ideas how long they will continue to grow before they really bud? I'm new at this, but I think I like it.

Oh yeah, the fert's I've been using are mixed very weakly with tap water. The Bud Blossom is 6-30-30 &Super Blossom is 10-55-10, but it is mixed about 10% to water.

Thanks,
    G

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      29.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      21.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      18.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      17.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      33.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      23.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  2. They look good, be carefull not to over water them it could be why the bottoms are gettin yellow. you'll get budded up nice, be patient, just go along easy and dont suddenly make any changes. I dont know about the nutes your using but it dont look too bad. a little larger container would help alot but your a little far along to change that.
    just remember to give them strait water for a week before you chop. good groin' bro!!

3. Thanks for your praise on the growing. I hope to end up with some quality pl roants and yes I will grow year round. These plants grow low so I want to stick with low growing one's. Any suggestions on what to grow next. I'm a beginner so until I grow a few harvests I don't want anything that difficult. I would like the high THC contect as we all would. Can you guys reccomend some strains?

Thanks for the help

4. Go for any Indica dominant strain. Alot of seedbanks will list plants in 3 different catagorys, indica, sativa, or Autoflowering.
    Have a dig through the Indica sections, and You'll get the best options for a patio grow (last thing you want is an 8ft Sativa towering over your room)

I'd deffiently stick away from the Autoflowering strains if possible, theyre deffiently not usefull for your situation, even tho they are quite short (which is why they might come recommended to you), they're all crossbred with "ruderalis" strains, which is litrially the worst variety of Pot you could possibly smoke.

Stick with the indicas and you should have some great Patio grows ;)

5. Few more pics

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      17.1 KB
      Views:
    • Tops.jpg
      Tops.jpg
      File size:
      3.7 KB
      Views:
  6. try early misty. stays low grows very easy and the high will kick yer azz!!

7. Ok some from the 14th and 16th. I flushed my #1 plant with a heavy dose of water and seemed to halt anymore yellowing. The 3rd to come up is coming along quite nicely along with the Top 44. Actually started flushing the Top 44 as she is close I think.

Attached Files:

8. More Pics. Thanks for the help guys!! Keep em coming :smoking:

Attached Files:

9. Patriot,
    I will post pics tomorrow. They are looking great!! Now 4 growing and just got seeds in a couple weeks back to start my next crop of 6