Please help!! About to start flowering. Yellow between veins.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kennethk15, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Ok so on my grow I’ve on and off had this issue. I’m using a mix of coco coir and Perilite. With sensie grow part and and b. I’m running a 600 watt led. I’m really stumped on what the issue is. My nutrients are supposed to be ph perfect. I got the coco version. But I can find a answer online to my problem so any help would be nice

I just ordered a ph stick to check my ph.
    Right now I’m feeding with nutrients every time. I don’t see a definetly answer anywhere if your supposed to cycle on and off between feeds with nutrient. Some say always use nutes. Some say other wise. I thought when I started to use the them every time the problem was solved.

Now the only recently change I’ve had in the last day is a lot of moisture within the tent. I had a leak that went into my grow up room, and seeped into my tent. I thought I got it all , but after checking today I see a lot of condensation. Plus I feed yesterday. So could it be overwatering ? I didn’t jump on that being the issue because I thought what the plant starts showing, are usually issues from 2-3 weeks prior. Anyway any help would be nice thank you

Attached Files:

2. what is your relative humidity %? I see rot.