Please help a Noob.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FuzzyNug, Feb 26, 2009.

1. #1 FuzzyNug, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    OK in my last pickup I got a bagseed and good thing to cus this is some good weed im smoking right now. but yeah I have a seed and my mom said I could use the giant pot she is using for some tulips after they are done. and we got some spare lights I could probally use but if I need other lights I could go shopping for some
    if anyone could post a simple like What-I-Need-To-Grow-1-Plant supplies I would apperciate it. I have a spare closet with white walls and I could probally put a fan in it or something and probally lamps of some sort ...we have a lamp that is pretty big and has 3 different lightings that are 50-100-150W 120V idk if 1 light will do for 1 plant but that's why i'm here asking you guys.
    If anyone has a MSN and they can help me Please post your msn and ill add you on there. I would Really love to grow just 1 plant to save money (alot).

2. Anyone at all?

3. Dude I don't think you are going to get a reply, apart from maybe a few like this which say "READ"!

People make post like this all the time when the whole info is already in various threads and stickys. If you expect to get bud then you are going to have to read anyway to learn about growing so why not start right now?

I would read Granpa's grow guide and check out the grow journals section and copy a setup that you like.

4. Well I was just wanting some like pro to post what I need for just 1 plant...sorry
    I have read some guides and I'll read some more...good idea for copying someones setup. Ill try that and I edited that. again sorry.

5. No need to say sorry to me dude, Im just trying to help you out. As posted above, some people go out of their way to write guides just for people like yourself and nobody reads them! Im sure many pro's have already wrote many long post and threads helping noobs, so maybe like me they don't reply to as many.

Good luck, as Ive said many times I really wish I had found GC before my first grow/setup!