please help a noob

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IRIE LOPER, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Let me say this is website is amazing. Very inspiring. Any ways I have a couple of questions. I'm planning on using fox farm ocean but what would be a good nutrients set for it? Do i follow the dosage on the back? Next, I will be growing in my closet and so there will be a problem with the ventilation. Ideally, a intake and outtake fan would be best but I dont have that money. How could I ventilate my closet well? I was planning on using just normal oscillating fans. I was just going to use either a 600w or 400w. How many plants could i grow under a 600w and how many under a 400w?

2. Shutlz and Fox Farm has been a good combo, but nutrients is one of those personal preferences. Usually you start out with 1/4th the recommended strength.
    No money for fans? You should be able to find those for just a couple of dollars, they are a MUST! Especially one blowing directly on it to strengthen the stem and help with fresh air.
    Generally speaking 100W per plant, so 3-5 with a 400W, and 5-7 for a 600W, but these are just averages.