Please Help 3.5 weeks into flowering and i think somethings wrong. (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Thenuge, Jul 27, 2009.

1. What type of medium: soil
    What brand and type of soil? IDK
    Indoors or outdoors? Outdoors in nice weather indoors in bad weather
    What strain? bagseed
    How old are the plants? 3 weeks into flowering
    What type of lights and how many watts? Sun/23watt cfl
    How far from the lights? 3 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? 3 times a week/ sometimes it gets rained on
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Miricle Grow all purpose plant food / half liter mix/ every 5 days.
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? whatever it is outside usually 80 degrees
    What size pots? 4gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. no
    Any other pertinent info? I left it out during a 2 day rainstorm one night but i don't think that would do much

Idk whats going on could it be fungus? if so how do i kill it. Is this supposed to happen? Because the buds seem to be looking fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need more pics let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a calcium def. If you check out the plant abuse thread at top of this page, there is a link thats shows many ailments. Hope this helps.

3. yeah i looked but idk i guess im dumb i could really find any that matched.

4. Anyone else have any idea?

5. I've recently had some similar issues with a few of my plants, I've learned a main thing is to check pH first and foremost before supplementing anything, because it could be a lockout problem. If your pH is within range, I would recommend something like Cal-Mag, which has seemed to help my problem considerably. I might be a little off, but almost looks like what could be a K def. also.