Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please have a look, such a tragedy, R.I.P <3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Jan 11, 2012.

1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Lottie-Filer-Ryan-Kirk/112682162185678

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/n...ed_in_car_crash_in_northamptonshire_1_3405248

Yesterday I lost a friend (Lottie)-Charlotte, I don't want sympathy because it wouldn't be right, this is about Lottie and Ryan if you could take the time to either like the page above or just even spend a couple minutes reading about this tragic event I would appreciate it a lot, thank you all!

Take care, stay safe, and keep on toking! :smoke:

2. Damn, that sucks and all but what were they doing that caused them to cross into the other lane of traffic? Makes you wonder sometimes....Good thing the other women didnt die as well.

I dont mean to come off as a dick, but with the way the drug/drink culture is in blighty amongst the younger generation it might not be quite a tragedy.

3. Man, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I'm not religious, but I really like to think that when tragic stuff happens like this, those people get to live on, if only in the hearts and minds of those they were close to. Make sure you're taking care of yourself too, okay? I know you said you don't want sympathy, but it's always tough to lose a friend...I've been there myself. Take care, okay?

4. I dunno man...not to start an argument 'cause this thread shouldn't be about that, but even if the driver was impaired, I don't think it makes this any less sad, you know? Also, I really don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions about that sort of thing. Again, not to start an argument or anything, just sayin, you know?

5. I feel ya man. I just follow the lines of smoker posting on weed board typically = smoker/druggie/drinker friends. Plus, imo if death is brought upon oneself by their own actions, its no tragedy. But yea, no point arguing, agree to disagree I guess.

6. a car smashing into them please change or remove your post

7. What?

Article says
    "The car crossed the carriageway and was in collision with a silver Vauxhall Astra travelling in the opposite direction."

"The driver of the Citroen, 19-year-old Ryan Kirk of Briggs Lodge, Denford Ash near Thrapston, and his passenger, Charlotte Filer,"

Were they not the ones that crossed into oncoming traffic? :confused:

8. R.I.P. Too young.

9. Bad shit man.
    Really makes me think about some of the shit I've done in the past.
    I lost a friend under the same circumstances a couple of years back. RIP

10. nice. you guys got a "chron" newsdesk

11. Sorry to hear about that man. This next hit goes out to all those affected by this :smoke: